X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aggie97
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2015

Howdy. I am a new member to the site and just recently started working with a speed bag. I just bought a speed bag setup and within a week have become highly addicted. Can't wait to continue working the bag and improving. I know I have a ton to learn, but want to increase my speed and technique.

I am using an Everlast Everhide 6x9 bag. I am 40 years old and just using the bag as part of my workout routine. Great stress relief and therapy.

Please feel free to give me all the advice you have. I welcome any information that can make me better on the bag.
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Welcome to the forum! You have found the right place if you're into the speed bag. Post some video when you can and you'll get the best advise available!
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2015

Welcome to the speed bag forum aggie97! You have sure come to the right place here.

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2015

I highly recommend you get a copy of The Speedbag Bible. Nothing has been of more help to me on my journey than this book.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...