X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Willis
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2015

I have been using a speed bag at the local rec center for about three months. There was a high school kid using the bag, I asked him to show me how to use it. I have become addicted. I work out usually swimming three miles then about 45 minutes on the bag. People ask me if I used to box. I have watched many on-line videos in order to learn out how really use the bag. I am 66 and just bought a pair of lightly padded gloves because I suffer some arthritis in my thumbs. I believe strongly in physical fitness as well as continuing to work. When and where is the next convention if anyone knows? Thanks.
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

Welcome to the addiction Willis!

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Willis View Post
      I have been using a speed bag at the local rec center for about three months. There was a high school kid using the bag, I asked him to show me how to use it. I have become addicted. I work out usually swimming three miles then about 45 minutes on the bag. People ask me if I used to box. I have watched many on-line videos in order to learn out how really use the bag. I am 66 and just bought a pair of lightly padded gloves because I suffer some arthritis in my thumbs. I believe strongly in physical fitness as well as continuing to work. When and where is the next convention if anyone knows? Thanks.
      Welcome Willis:

The next gathering is July 10,11,12 2015 in Keyport New Jersey

Real Gymm
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Welcome to the forum!
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
          • Apr 2012

hello, welcome friend.

i swim too, 80 x 25 meter lengths = 2 km = 1.25miles in 40 minutes. sometimes twice a day.

I like running cross country on the Niagara Escarpment in the woods. or the treadmill. wights, and bagging.

i dont smoke, and eat clean. plus multi vitamins and triple strength fish oil everyday.

Vitamin world and GNC. No tax in NY!

today I'm 41.
          Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

• Zaza
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Niki Knuckles View Post
            hello, welcome friend.

i swim too, 80 x 25 meter lengths = 2 km = 1.25miles in 40 minutes. sometimes twice a day.

I like running cross country on the Niagara Escarpment in the woods. or the treadmill. wights, and bagging.

i dont smoke, and eat clean. plus multi vitamins and triple strength fish oil everyday.

today I'm 41.
            Happy Birthday Niki!!!
            Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
            http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• rehamco1
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Niki Knuckles View Post
              hello, welcome friend.

today I'm 41.
              happy birthday bag on

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...