• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

New member from New Zealand

Hi, my name is Ross and I am new to the page and have been bagging daily for nearly a year. And I am a speed bag addict
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
    Hi, my name is Ross and I am new to the page and have been bagging daily for nearly a year. And I am a speed bag addict
    Hi Ross. The first step in treating your addiction is recognizing you have it. Denial only causes poor rebounding angles.

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited by Speedbag; 04-11-2015, 04:11 PM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• rehamco1
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
      Hi Ross my name is Roge and I am a speed bag addict welcome to the Forum there are many addicts here and we are all on the same speed bag journey bag on

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2015

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks rehamco1 for the welcome! And it is an honour to be on the same page as the legendary Speedbag. I have the Speedbag Bible and it is the only book that I am religious about. Thanks for writing it for us!

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Welcome to the forum! You've found the goldmine for anything 'Speed Bag'. I look forward to seeing some video from you...keep on baggin'
          Cheers!
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2015

Thanks for the welcome Zaza. I have just worked out how to post a pic of my DIY platform and will make a short vid and my next challenge can be learning how to post that up. I have poor computer skills haha

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...