• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TonyB6255
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2015

Newbie from WA state

I have never hit a speed bag but just ordered the Everlast Elite Adjustable, a Title Gyro 10/7 bag and the Speed bag bible/video. Can't wait to get it set up. I hit a a B.O.B. for cardio already but have always wanted to hit the speed bag.
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by TonyB6255 View Post
    I have never hit a speed bag but just ordered the Everlast Elite Adjustable, a Title Gyro 10/7 bag and the Speed bag bible/video. Can't wait to get it set up. I hit a a B.O.B. for cardio already but have always wanted to hit the speed bag.
    Congrats! The only things you're missing are a Deville swivel...and my film!

You are going to love the speed bag!
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• rehamco1
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2013

Welcome to the Forum, I agree with ZAZA a Deville swivel and the film they are both great. everyone helps each other on the forum it is a great place to be. please post a picture or a video when and if you can they are good teaching tools again welcome
      bag on and enjoy your journey

Comment

• swfl
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2013

Hello Tony and welcome.

Comment

• Gallichio
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jan 2015

Welcome

Welcome Tony,

You are about to have fun! I am new also and learned a ton and have been having a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Mike

Comment

• TonyB6255
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jan 2015

Thanks everyone. I picked up the platform today and my Title bag will be here tomorrow. Can't wait!

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Great to hear from you. You can also help B.O.B. hit the speed bag also.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...