X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wattsnot
    • May 2007

Art of the bag video

Love it.. Going to get back into this again and buy 2 more copies of the dvd for my 2 sons and one for my daugther. Can anyone tell me where to download a copy of the song in the video called Beepcode by Planet Trance? I have looked and had no luck. Thanks
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by wattsnot View Post
    Love it.. Going to get back into this again and buy 2 more copies of the dvd for my 2 sons and one for my daugther. Can anyone tell me where to download a copy of the song in the video called Beepcode by Planet Trance? I have looked and had no luck. Thanks
    If it's in the movie, Contact ZaZa. He owns all rights and wrongs to everything the movie.

(just kidding....there are no wrongs in it )
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by wattsnot View Post
      So glad you enjoyed the film! The tune is "planet trance" by the artist Beepcode and it's not available for download. . I had to license the tune for use in the film.
      Thanks again for the support...and I look forward to your order.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...