• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    LMAO!!! That's just plain WRONG!!! Then again,Cher had a way for exuding her confidence.. hehe.
    I don't know if its wrong or not, 'cause I haven't heard him sing.

But I think I'd prefer he stay in the fatigues.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Chris M
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Trust me, you'd rather hear cats fight at 3 a.m. than hear ME sing.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about having my name and Cher's in the same sentence though. Other than having pictures of me with big guns, that's all we have in common.

ps, I just took a good look at that picture. Notice there's no young guys in the picture? They were all back in the rear getting showers. Somehow that says something, but I'm not sure if it says something about the old guys or the young guys. Pretty funny though.
      Last edited by Chris M; 06-09-2007, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
        • May 2007

Respects to all who served our nation to protect our people and way of life, My dad was a devil dog and did a short tour in Vietnam. Like Chris and metaldad my father is as active as any teenager and although he missed out on alot of my childhood I admired his demeanor and quiet confidence. He hardly raised his voice and never once laid hands on us and yet he was still in total control with just a look.

PS speedbag; if I could turn back time I would suggest that Cher wear underwear under her stockings! She looks like Howard Stern doing Fartman!

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by hispanicmakingpanic View Post
          Respects to all who served our nation to protect our people and way of life, My dad was a devil dog and did a short tour in Vietnam. Like Chris and metaldad my father is as active as any teenager and although he missed out on alot of my childhood I admired his demeanor and quiet confidence. He hardly raised his voice and never once laid hands on us and yet he was still in total control with just a look.

PS speedbag; if I could turn back time I would suggest that Cher wear underwear under her stockings! She looks like Howard Stern doing Fartman!
          yeeeeeeaaaaaaccchhhhh!!that is a sight I just cannot fathom!!The whole Fartman /Cher separated at birth scenario!
          sigpic

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

I'm more worried about the restraining orders I would receive if I ever attemted singing Then again, if you all would lock me in a room with them,I would gladly torure the whole American Idol group with my horrid renderings of The Bee Gees. I don't mind completely butchering that group
            sigpic

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
              • May 2007

I would enjoy hearing you belt out the Andy Gibb high pitch that only dogs can hear! Funny how Cher sounds like a dude and Andy Gibb sounds like a tiny woman.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...