X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cmedinas88
    • Jan 2013

Withdrawling

It's been three months since I've hit the bag feels like a lot longer. Selling the house I currently live in and moving to a different house. The realtor who is helping me with the process suggested I take down my platform to help with my sell. C'mon who doesn't want a speed bag installed ready to go for your hitting pleasure? Oh well gotta pay the price. I should be moving soon and want to upgrade my platform. Any suggestions on one I like the balazs I box. I'm not crafty enough to build my own I'm still gonna keep my everlast platform. If all goes well I will have a whole room just for speed Baggin! Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • rehamco1
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2013

good luck with your move...that speed bag room sounds great

Comment

• nah
      • Jul 2013

anticipation

i can relate to your thoughts and feelings about setting a room just the way you want it. Hope all goes well even better than you imagined.^!^

Comment

• cmedinas88
        • Jan 2013

Thanks for the comments and Ralph that valor platform does look very nice!

Comment

• cmedinas88
          • Jan 2013

I haven't stored my bags yet but I'm going to in a few days. Will cold weather storage disfigure or harm my bags/bladders?

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
            • Apr 2012

You took down your platform to try to sell the house. It hasn't sold in 3 months... You should put it back up, and maybe the house will sell...
            Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...