• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronaldo
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2007

Hi guys! LMAO I also love southpark
    No offense for the non-spanish speakers:

Primero gracias a Don Speedbag por compartir su sabiduria. Seguro que se sorprendio en madrid de lo dificil que era encontrar un speedbag
    A mi tambien me gustan las corridas de toros, admiro la nobleza del toro y el valor del torero. En españa hay gente en contra de los toros pero yo pienso que es una tradicion que no se debe perder. Seguro que Artoro esta de acuerdo conmigo, no wey?
    Jaguiler, vivo en canarias y hay mucha arena de playa para el saco jeje a ver donde consigo un saco... tu de donde eres?

Big nesticles: Salut, tranquil mec laisse nous discuter dans ma langue un peu Peace

BTW I´m hitting my speedbag with a boxing-fighting style similar to Hispanicmakingpanic. I´m going on the speedbag at least 35 minutes a day but today im gonna rest.

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
      • May 2007

United Nations

Originally posted by Big_Nesticles View Post
      took the words right out of my mouth. if u speak a little French ill be able to understand some.
      Tres Bien! Je parlez en frances avec vous. C'est que Canada est tres froid?

Sorry if I butchered your native tongue, one semester of French 101.

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

actully im in ontario an our 1st language is english and most canadian arent fans of french canada because they seem to have their own agenda. a long time ago Quebec wanted to leave Canada to form their own country and since then they havent really got along with the rest of the country. not fluent in french but understand some. and no its not cold here actully hot for my liking. it was almost 30 this past weekend which is absolutly scorching for us here.
        ________
        ZOLOFT LAWSUIT INFORMATION
        Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Chris M
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Mar 2006

it was almost 30 this past weekend which is absolutly scorching for us here.
          And my friends and family in Florida make fun of me for leaving Florida after 35 years to move to Illinois.

Us folks in Illinois are downright subtropical compared to you guys.

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
            • May 2007

actully im in ontario an our 1st language is english and most canadian arent fans of french canada because they seem to have their own agenda. a long time ago Quebec wanted to leave Canada to form their own country and since then they havent really got along with the rest of the country. not fluent in french but understand some. and no its not cold here actully hot for my liking. it was almost 30 this past weekend which is absolutly scorching for us here.
            I understand your plight, my first language was Spanish and I notice many Americans disapprove of the integration of our languages. My wife is Cajun which I think is slang for French Canadian, or is it Arcadian? By the way your weather and environment must have made yall tougher than average because the UFC is loaded with French Canadian talent(ie St. Pierre, Louiseau,Cote).

Comment

• Kyle
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2006

ya montreal has great camps and gyms (the "tri star" in downtown montreal is where st. pierre, louiseau, cote and other canadian fighters train). unfortunatly ontairo is not aloud to host any MMA events so Quebec is where you have to go if you wanna fight or just watch. and ive never herd of the term "cajun" so i dont think its french canadian. with regards to the weather its weird most canadians want winter back in the summer a summer back in the winter just cuz our climate sucks id rather be somewhere where is just spring all year round.
              ________
              buy condo Pattaya
              Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
                • May 2007

Originally posted by ronaldo View Post
                Hi guys! LMAO I also love southpark
                No offense for the non-spanish speakers:

Primero gracias a Don Speedbag por compartir su sabiduria. Seguro que se sorprendio en madrid de lo dificil que era encontrar un speedbag
                A mi tambien me gustan las corridas de toros, admiro la nobleza del toro y el valor del torero. En españa hay gente en contra de los toros pero yo pienso que es una tradicion que no se debe perder. Seguro que Artoro esta de acuerdo conmigo, no wey?
                Jaguiler, vivo en canarias y hay mucha arena de playa para el saco jeje a ver donde consigo un saco... tu de donde eres?

Big nesticles: Salut, tranquil mec laisse nous discuter dans ma langue un peu Peace

BTW I´m hitting my speedbag with a boxing-fighting style similar to Hispanicmakingpanic. I´m going on the speedbag at least 35 minutes a day but today im gonna rest.

Seguro que estoy de acuerdo camarada! En Mexico tenemos la tradicion del Palenque, peleas de gallos que tambien tienen sus oponentes.

I'm glad you want to use the pinning style. I'm extremely flattered that a few forum members are trying both the pinning style and following the heavybag with dips and angles. I won't take credit for the styles, they're older than me, but I will continue to hone them in an effort to be efficient and smooth while at the same time quick and powerful.

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Chris M View Post
                  And my friends and family in Florida make fun of me for leaving Florida after 35 years to move to Illinois.

Us folks in Illinois are downright subtropical compared to you guys.
                  Guess Texas is spanish for "Hades", cause it's 95 here today. Actually, a little chilly for June....
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

.... ive never herd of the term "cajun" so i dont think its french canadian...
                    The Cajun Language is extremely colorful.

Years ago, I worked in Louisiana with Cajuns on a paint crew. (industrial steel painting). Great people, very colorful and fun loving. To emerse yourself in all things cajun, you need to go down traveling to south Louisiana, and turn left at the Bayou. Any Bayou.

Check out the Cajun and Zydeco Music and Jack Caillier and Cajun Radio Cajun Radio

When you party cajun, you gonna have some fun....

Don't cross them, or mess with their woman.
                    Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ronaldo
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • May 2007

Hey guys!!
                      Guess what...
                      I'll be soon going to Miami for a couple months.
                      I won't have a speedbag lol
                      Since nice swivels are hard to find in Europe i hope i can get some in Miami.
                      Can anyone tell me where can I physically buy a bad ass swivel that moves all over the place and won't brake? which kind of swivel do you recommend...

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ronaldo View Post
                        Hey guys!!
                        Guess what...
                        I'll be soon going to Miami for a couple months.
                        I won't have a speedbag lol
                        Since nice swivels are hard to find in Europe i hope i can get some in Miami.
                        Can anyone tell me where can I physically buy a bad ass swivel that moves all over the place and won't brake? which kind of swivel do you recommend...
                        Ronaldo

Send me your address (PM) where you will be in Miami and when. I'll hook you up...
                        Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ronaldo
                          Speed Bag Trainee
                          • May 2007

That's awesome :
                          Thanks a lot Allan

Comment

• Pegasos
                            • Feb 2007

The platform looks good... nice dog too

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...