• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

NEW Fighting Sports Website... 25% off!

Fighting Sports now has it's own website...and is offering 25% off your order!
    The distinctive look and cutting edge design of the entire Fighting brand makes it one of the most recognizable marks in the boxing industry. It’s easy to separate yourself from the pack when you are focused on excellence and driven by a commitment to quality. You demand those traits from yourself in the gym so you should expect it from your equipment in the ring.

Promo code: TOKENFS

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    ...news flash, zaza they have always had a website ;-) , anyway thanks for letting us know about 25% off. maybe I should sign up for their mailing list...ralph
    I had no idea, always got my FS stuff from Title...and here's the quote from their email,
    "Say what?! Yes, Fighting Sports NOW has its very own website. We know, your mind is blown. As a token of our appreciation, please use this coupon code to redeem 25% OFF your next purchase at Fighting Sports."

I wonder if they knew they already had one?

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
      • Apr 2011

Title, Title MMA, and Fighting Sports are all one company, with multiple websites. The Title MMA is their main website that has the most up to date inventory, meaning when you order from their other websites it may show its in stock, but a few days later you may get an email stating otherwise. That has been my experience in the past, and if ordering from them, I go to the MMA site!
      Last edited by Bag-A-Holic; 06-13-2013, 12:15 PM.
      -Anthony

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...