• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swfl
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2013

hello from florida

First post to say hello. Bought my first bag 6x9 at xmas...addicted..Alan has been inspirational. Ordered my deville swivel yesterday with a title gold 5x8 on the way...The bible will be here friday. Getting up to an hour a day. Thank you. Mike
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by swfl View Post
    First post to say hello. Bought my first bag 6x9 at xmas...addicted..Alan has been inspirational. Ordered my deville swivel yesterday with a title gold 5x8 on the way...The bible will be here friday. Getting up to an hour a day. Thank you. Mike

Welcome aboard, Mike! Your swivel should arrive by Friday!

An hour a day, eh? Yes, I'd say you're well on your way to the addiction. And, I see you're collecting all the proper equipment!

Bag on!
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Welcome to the forum, Mike. You found the right spot for your budding speed bag addiction.

Where are you from in SW FL? My brother lives in Cape Coral and I have cousins in Sarasota.

Comment

• swfl
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2013

Currently living on Sanibel but own a home in Cape Coral. Small world. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

How'd I miss this one?

Welcome to the fringe Mike! You're going to like it here.
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by swfl View Post
            Welcome to the forum. Always glad to meet new baggers.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
              • Apr 2012

welcome to the forum
              Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...