• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Its been a while

Hello baggers! Its been over a year since i've made any swivels. I finally finished up a batch. Took me a few months....but DONE! Speedbag members you guys/gals have first dibs. Its alot easier to contact me on the evilswivel@yahoo.com MAKE SURE TO ADD YOUR FORUM USERNAME SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Lemme give an update so you all and the "non-member" internet lurkers know where i am at. These are hobby only. I dont mass produce these. It would be impossible with manual machinery and hand forming every hook, etc. etc. So i try and make 30-40 swivels at a time which takes months. I work for the railroad and already put in 50+ hours a week....so swivel making comes on the side when i can fit it in (basically i have to life & do nothing but work). haha

Gonna answer a few questions everyone has.
    Price $60 each and shipping is $6 for up to 3 swivels. I use paypal only when finished (just incase machinery breaks and it sets me back). I dont charge any xtra for shipping/handling. Between the paypal fees, steel, tooling, fluids, black oxide, sawblades, etc. etc. it doesnt leave much money left over for profit. I am not trying to get rich off of these. I just like a nice ballhook and i think others do to. FORUM MEMBERS...If i quoted you a lower price in the past i WILL honor that....just lemme know.

For now on these are first come/first serve. Reason being is so active forum members get first dibs. Once i finish some i will make a post and they are yours. I plan on making more and more. Gonna try and release some every month. So stay active if you miss out this round. Internet lurkers...I will sell you a swivel ONLY after members have had there feeding.....dont become a member just to get a swivel with one post!!! We baggers wanna see a video at the least! (haha) So you all can hit me up on my email and after a week or so of releasing them i will release them to you.

Thank you all for reading this. Direct anybody who inquires about the swivels to this thread. Again its alot easier to contact me on evilswivel@yahoo.com

Thanks to all....have a great 2013....NOW BAG ON!!!!

Ryan
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jumpcannon; 01-03-2013, 08:22 AM. Reason: because
    evilswivel@yahoo.com
  • AtTheCross
    • Dec 2012

Sent an email I would like one swivel is your Paypal your listed email?
    1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
    Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
    DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
    Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
    Retired Bags:
    Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

I'll give u my paypal info over email. Its not "jumpcannon" or "evilswivel"
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• fedora
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2012

Just sent you an email.

fedora

Comment

• Jake
          • Mar 2011

Great news!!!

I really appreciate the fact that these are hand made! In the US ! By a real Speed Bag guy!

I have a spray can of White Lithium Grease. I think this stuff works great. I plan to keep my new swivel clean and greased.

Jake

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Wow! That's an awesome display of your all-metal swivel, Ryan. I suspect that they will be flying out of that box within hours of this posting.

Now, maybe you can get back to Bagging!

Attached Files
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Thanks Dee! Wish i had more time to bag. Everytime i walk down in the basement to do laundry or swivels etc. I usually plant a right hook on the fighting sports when i walk by ;-)
              evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Ahaha....i just noticed that purse pic! Thats my new powermill LOGO!
                evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• florian 380
                  • Nov 2012

I want one ,too
                  if it's possible
                  thank you

Comment

• AtTheCross
                    • Dec 2012

whoohoo, scored one! Now just need to wait until the 1/13/13 to get the one from Dee. One will go horizontal the other will go vertical
                    1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
                    Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
                    DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
                    Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
                    Retired Bags:
                    Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• Zaza
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2011

I already own 2 of these incredible swivels....and feel like I should get another. I could put it under glass, mount it on the wall with a sign that reads, "in case of emergency, PUNCH glass"

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by ventanakaz
                        hey Ryan i'm guessing you have a Jig set up for those S- hooks and are using heat to shape them ?...ralph
                        No heat. I cold form them. Cut them to length, debur & polish, bend them, tweak them in a vice, grind opening to 1/4", then crimp them on the eye
                        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

I thought about that.....i just may!
                          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• florian 380
                            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                            hi ryan
                            is there still a swivel available . i would love to get one
                            thank you

Comment

• Zaza
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ventanakaz
                              ...you should make a short vid of (the making of a hand made swivel) so people can see how much hard work it is to make these :-)...ralph
                              Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                              Ohio...hummm.... I'd LOVE to shoot & edit that!
                              (I have a friend who's an engineer with Amtrak, maybe he can hook me up with a ride?)
                              Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                              http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...