Clear All
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
    hi ryan
    is there still a swivel available . i would love to get one
    thank you
    I think i replied to you on email. Maybe the frigid cold weather kept it from going through the air and reaching you. Sure man. Hit me up with another email or just private message me on here. I'll save one for you incase i start to run low and dont hear from you.
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• jumpcannon
      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
      Ohio...hummm.... I'd LOVE to shoot & edit that!
      (I have a friend who's an engineer with Amtrak, maybe he can hook me up with a ride?)
      Just warning you now....its a VERY boring place....especially in the winter. Haha
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I bought Ryan's Evil swivel 2 years ago. I think it was from the first batch that he made. It's one hefty, well-made swivel. I thought I'd post the short video that I made showing "Trainer Raul" trying it out back in December, 2010:

I bought this custom-made all-metal speed bag swivel from a member of the speedbagforum. Thank you Jumpcannon! This clip features my personal trainer Raul tr...

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...