Ringside Discount Code (through 11/11/12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Ringside Discount Code (through 11/11/12)

Ringside.com 15% off any order of $100.00 or more...now through 11/22/12

Coupon code:FALL15

.... I'm so close to ordering one of those "Heritage" bags as I really want to try one!
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    ....your not the only one, i sure would like to get one, love the leather color too. but a hundred bucks that's kinda krazy...ralph
    It IS crazy....and sorry I mis-typed the title.
    CODE GOOD UNTIL 11/22/12

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
      Ringside.com 15% off any order of $100.00 or more...now through 11/22/12

Coupon code:FALL15

.... I'm so close to ordering one of those "Heritage" bags as I really want to try one!
      Double Dog Dare ya!
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

If it were handmade in the USA, $100 might be about right. Too much bucka otherwise.

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ventanakaz
          .... if not than it looks like it's up to (ZAZA) ...ralph
          I'm just a poor indie filmmaker.... this is still too much for me.

Maybe we should all chip-in, get one and pass it around....like a lending library! Anyone who kicked in can 'sign it out' for a month at a time.

...actually... that's not a bad idea at all...I might have to think about this a little more....

Comment

• Zaza
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2011

Speed Bag Library...we're a small, trustworthy community here...that could work!

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
              • Apr 2011

Just ordered the heritage bag but the Fall15 code didnt work. I did a little searching online and found another code rs2012 that gave me 15% off. Not sure how long this code will be good for? Maybe till the newyear.
              -Anthony

Comment

• Zaza
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2011

Excellent... looks like I'm off the hook!

Be sure to post a review...and some pictures if you can, everyone's itching to see what this bag is all about.

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
                  Excellent... looks like I'm off the hook!

Be sure to post a review...and some pictures if you can, everyone's itching to see what this bag is all about.
                  Well heres the funny part. I had a basic crappy beginer set up about a year and half ago and when I moved recently got rid of it and wanted to get a real strong sturdy setup. One reason was because I don't want to put sand bags and such on top, and two, I now have people living above me so need a super sturdy platform that doesnt vibrate and make to much noise. So right now I don't even have a speed bag platform and don't think I'll have one anytime soon now. I recently purchased one, last week, thinking it would do the trick but it was sent back two days after recieving it. The one I think I'm going to be getting now is actually back ordered 6 weeks though(First Rate Boxing). In the meantime, to add to my collection I've ordered swivels , (two Devilles came in last week, and a watkins ball hook(Which Watkins may be going back, the S hook where the bags go on arent parallel to the ground, they are crooked almost on a 45 degree angle? so was the spare ball and hook too), and for bags (1 heritage, 1 adidas on the way, and still trying to get my hands on a lonsdale peanut). All in preparation for when I get a platform. I been so motivated watching everyones videos, I really want to try and get good at it this time around. So unless I find a super strong platform thats available, the best I can do is when the Heritage comes in, I will fill it with air and put it on a hook on wall for now, and take a picture. Oh and Zaza you are one of my motivations. I remember when I first joined SBF, and if I'm not mistaken, I think you did too, but I never followed through practicing and now Im looking to get back into it, and I'm guessing you followed through because when I watched your latest video, WOW amazing, your in the big leagues, hitting like a pro!!!!. I hope if I stick to it this time, I will be able to make as much progress like you did!!!!
                  -Anthony

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
                    • Apr 2011

Actually, now thinking about it. Since I will have no use for it for a while, I'd be willing to try that speed bag library idea you mentioned and pass it around to let some of the trusted community try it out. Can it be returned to me in 6 weeks? So how do we coordinate this?
                    -Anthony

Comment

• Zaza
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Antny72 View Post
                      Oh and Zaza you are one of my motivations. I remember when I first joined SBF, and if I'm not mistaken, I think you did too, but I never followed through practicing and now Im looking to get back into it, and I'm guessing you followed through because when I watched your latest video, WOW amazing, your in the big leagues, hitting like a pro!!!!. I hope if I stick to it this time, I will be able to make as much progress like you did!!!!
                      I don't know about the 'Big Leagues'....but I thank you for the complement!
                      (joined April 2011...started hitting March 2011)

FYI... I don't believe you can get the Lonsdale Peanut in the US. Ms Mitts was kind enough to get me mine. (one of my fav bags)

In action here: http://artofthebag.zazacast.com/

Originally posted by Antny72 View Post
                      Actually, now thinking about it. Since I will have no use for it for a while, I'd be willing to try that speed bag library idea you mentioned and pass it around to let some of the trusted community try it out. Can it be returned to me in 6 weeks? So how do we coordinate this?
                      This might just be something people do on their own as I don't think any of us have the time to keep track. Maybe PM me, as I'd love to try that bag!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...