• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aldar
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2012

powermill swivel

new to speed bagging and this site ,very helpful information and enjoy site can powermill swivel be purchased anywhere?
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the speed bag forum, aldar. Yes, lots of valuable information here, along with friendly members.

Jumpcannon, a member of the forum offers the Powermill Evil Swivel – an all-metal ball-hook swivel. Here's his email address for the the Powermill Evil Swivel: evilswivel@yahoo.com

He ships them out of Cincinnati, Ohio, I think.

I offer a swivel here on the forum as well – the Deville A-51. Its base is a neoprene material with a brass ball and steel S-hook. There are lots of reviews of it here on the forum.
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• aldar
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jul 2012

powermill swivel

thank you for the response this is a great site learning a lot thanks AL

Comment

• carl
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Oct 2012

Just the thread I was looking for. I will email Jumpcannon today about his swivel.

Comment

• jumpcannon
          Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Just ordered steel....it will be in middle of next week & i'm gonna turn out some swivs......hope to have some finished within 3 weeks or so. Working 50+ hrs. a week on the railroad gives me little swivel making time.
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• ebozyn
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2010

Cool Cool! Looking forward to test driving some Powermill Swivs

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
            Just ordered steel....it will be in middle of next week & i'm gonna turn out some swivs......hope to have some finished within 3 weeks or so. Working 50+ hrs. a week on the railroad gives me little swivel making time.

Comment

• secretservice
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • May 2013

POWERMILL EVIL Swivel

Where, can I get one of these swivels? Also the Real Gymm's phone number does not work anyone have the new number and possibly new location?
              Thank you,
              BOB

Comment

• Dutchman
                Speed Bag Historian
                • Jun 2006

Read MsDeville's post up above, all the pertinent information is in it as far as the swivel is concerned. Keep in mind that Jumpcannon works for a railroad and is out on the road most of the month, so patience is the word of the day. As far as the phone # for Real Gymm the current one according to Yahoo is, (732) 264-1227. If it doesn't work I don't know what to tell you.
                Last edited by Dutchman; 05-05-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by secretservice View Post
                  Where, can I get one of these swivels? Also the Real Gymm's phone number does not work anyone have the new number and possibly new location?
                  Thank you,
                  BOB
                  there is no new location for Real Gymm. This is their website and physical location. Took a pummeling during Hurricane Sandy, but still there.

You can also contact Donnie via facebook.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
                    • Apr 2012

hello, welcome
                    Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...