• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • questionare
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2012

Everlast Swivel 4440

Dears,

What do you think about Everlast Swivel 4440 Swivel? they are comming now in plastic, which I read that it won't last long, what do you think?

Any one knows someone who sell All Metal Evelast Swivel 4440 model ?

Thanks in advance,
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by questionare View Post
    Dears,

What do you think about Everlast Swivel 4440 Swivel? they are comming now in plastic, which I read that it won't last long, what do you think?

Any one knows someone who sell All Metal Evelast Swivel 4440 model ?

Thanks in advance,
    I think both are only available via ebay for they are out of production. If you get a plastic ballhook, I suggest your unscrew the eyeshank and put super glue on the threads, as well as inside the ball and screw it back in tight, let the glue set for 24 hours. That will allow it to last a lot longer.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• questionare
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Feb 2012

Thanks Alan for the feedback,

I also saw the Watkins swivel, is it still has bad customer support? since I saw your video review, and I am considering it...

How long a glued plastic everlast swivel will last?

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      I think both are only available via ebay for they are out of production. If you get a plastic ballhook, I suggest your unscrew the eyeshank and put super glue on the threads, as well as inside the ball and screw it back in tight, let the glue set for 24 hours. That will allow it to last a lot longer.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by questionare View Post
        Thanks Alan for the feedback,

I also saw the Watkins swivel, is it still has bad customer support? since I saw your video review, and I am considering it...

How long a glued plastic everlast swivel will last?
        I really can't speak to their Present customer support but I have heard from a few members privately that they now have the ballhook in stock and are filling back orders. I'm not sure if they have enough to honor any new orders.

I used a plastic ballhook for a few months. I only had one eyeshank that I glued in come out again. The superglue is a good fix to prolong it's life, but eventually the shank will come out if it's not somehow bolted in.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MMurphy162
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Feb 2012

It's not very durable. I used mine for 3 weeks and it is cracked. Hasn't flown apart yet but it will if I keep using it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...