X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southtexaskevin
    • Jan 2012

title boxing

I got my order today from title, but the 9x6 gyro bag and throwdown elite gloves weren't in it . Only a depressing letter telling me they were on back order, and a shirt. When I called they told me the bag won't be available Untill may, and the gloves arent being made anymore.... A little upset they would have these items on their page in stock, and i used live chat and wasn't told they were out. But the customer service was good when I called. Now I have to pick another bag, after finally making up my mind..... This will be the only bag i get for a while so I want to get it right. They have the 10x6 gyro, is there a big difference in the two. Has anyone hit on the 10x6 gyro. Does anyone have a recommendation on another 9x6 that is close in price, maybe the promex, but I think its a little slimmer. Or the red 9x6.
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

They should get their system fixed. I picked up a 9x6 Gyro for someone else recently, the order went through on the website, then I got an email a couple days later that said the Gyro bag was out of stock. So I called Title and the woman said the bags just came in, so they sent one out the next day. It would be nice if the website was based on reality.

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

That's one of the cheif problems with the retail sites that I have dealt with in the past. It seems that in most cases the firms don't have an IT person on payroll and nobody seems to know how to update the status' on the site. They have to wait until (A) said IT person is called in to do the updates, or (B) said person is scheduled to come in once a month regardless and they are waiting for them to come in rather than incure the expense of an additional service call.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by southtexaskevin View Post
        I got my order today from title, but the 9x6 gyro bag and throwdown elite gloves weren't in it . Only a depressing letter telling me they were on back order, and a shirt. When I called they told me the bag won't be available Untill may, and the gloves arent being made anymore.... A little upset they would have these items on their page in stock, and i used live chat and wasn't told they were out. But the customer service was good when I called. Now I have to pick another bag, after finally making up my mind..... This will be the only bag i get for a while so I want to get it right. They have the 10x6 gyro, is there a big difference in the two. Has anyone hit on the 10x6 gyro. Does anyone have a recommendation on another 9x6 that is close in price, maybe the promex, but I think its a little slimmer. Or the red 9x6.
        Is this the 9x6 Gyro ?

If so, then maybe you're in luck. I got four of those 8x5 last year when they first came out (on sale, great deal), and I still have a few. I can send you one and when your's come in you can send it back. Fair trade and you get a bag pretty quick. I live a little north of you upstate so if I mail it tomorrow you should have it by monday.

Be happy to help ya out on that.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• southtexaskevin
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ventanakaz
          ...this is why i would always call them and place my order over the phone just to make sure they have what i want in stock, and it always nicer to talk to someone plus there were always nice women to talk to (bonus) ;-)...ralph
          Lesson learned the hard way haha, and the customer service was great.

Comment

• southtexaskevin
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            Is this the 9x6 Gyro ?

If so, then maybe you're in luck. I got four of those 8x5 last year when they first came out (on sale, great deal), and I still have a few. I can send you one and when your's come in you can send it back. Fair trade and you get a bag pretty quick. I live a little north of you upstate so if I mail it tomorrow you should have it by monday.

Be happy to help ya out on that.
            Story of my life, day late dollar short haha.... Hard offer to pass up, but I went ahead and got the 10x7 that was in stock..... But thank you for the offer.

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by southtexaskevin View Post
              Story of my life, day late dollar short haha.... Hard offer to pass up, but I went ahead and got the 10x7 that was in stock..... But thank you for the offer.
              no problem. Glad you got the bags. The gyro's hit pretty nice. Reminds me a lot of my old Everlast 4200's, which spent over 20 years on my board.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• southtexaskevin
                • Jan 2012

Got the email that ups has the order... But the weight is only .6 lbs..... Last time, when I only got the shirt it was .5 so I knew it wasn't going to be a full order, and like last time i can only hope its a mistake....doubt it..... So, I'm guessing its only going to be ghe speed bag,because I chamged the gloves from 16 to 14 oz and was reassured they
                had them, does that sound right, does a bag weigh less than a pound.... The shirt was .5 and this is .6.... Same weight as a shirt.....my fear is the gloves are sold out, and them being discontinued, I wont get em...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...