• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Digger7
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2011

Old Hitman Speed Bag

I've got a really old Hitman speed bag that will soon need to be retired (just developed a crack that is leaking air). It appears to be one molded piece (not a bladder with a cover) and has a screw eye that threads into its thick solid top. Does anyone currently manufacture one piece bags like this? It was actually a pretty decent bag and has lasted I'm guessing roughly 20 years of on and off use.
  • Digger7
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2011

Hitman picture

Not skilled at posting pictures but I'll give it a try:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by Digger7; 12-03-2011, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Hey Digger7

I have seen several bags like this (permanent eye bolt on top of bag) that are manufacture overseas, but can't find the sites or links to them.

This bag pic brings back memories when I first finished my book. Hitman was the first company to show any interest and flew me to their equipment factory in Pompano beach Florida. At the time, HITMAN was the boxing division of NDL industries, (made sporting goods and medical products) and they were taken over by DHB (it was a "hostile" take over). At the time (1995) I met them, Hitman boxing products were the national product supplier for the Gold's Gym Franchise, and I got to attend the 1995 international Gold's Gym Show in Las Vegas, doing speed bag demonstrations in the hitman booth. I brought my own swivel and hit their bags, which did not have the eye-bolt attached, but were the more standard leather loop.
      I parted company with them after the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, and I think they discontinued the Hitman line within a year afterward.

Oh well. Still got some cool T-shirts.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

I've got a Hitman DEB, which has a slow leak, but best of all I have a copy of the Boxercise workout VHS tape that they sold with the heavy/speed bag stands. The instructor is Sean O'Grady.

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
          I've got a Hitman DEB, which has a slow leak, but best of all I have a copy of the Boxercise workout VHS tape that they sold with the heavy/speed bag stands. The instructor is Sean O'Grady.
          Yep. I had one of those. I wish I had their portable, adjustable free standing speed bag frame I used at several shows. It was awesome. check the demo picture that says chicago

( I think the Boxercise unit is down under "las vegas 1995" on the same side)
          Last edited by Speedbag; 12-03-2011, 09:25 PM.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• JacksoMosm
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Mar 2020

My bollocks is used in workout processes because we can do punching on my bollocks to release stress. With the help of this link <bollocks cam> you can buy these bollocks at reasonable price.
            Last edited by rdshackleford; 03-28-2020, 01:00 PM. Reason: to entertain BagBoy

Comment

• BagBoy
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by JacksoMosm View Post
              This leather bag is used in workout processes because we can do punching on this bag to release stress. With the help of this link college assignment help you can buy this bag at reasonable price.
              Moron.
              Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jul 2019

Originally posted by JacksoMosm View Post
                My bollocks is used in workout processes because we can do punching on my bollocks to release stress. With the help of this link <bollocks cam> you can buy these bollocks at reasonable price.
                Hahaha that is great!!!

Comment

• pinzpirate
                  • Feb 2020

No Pic's?

Comment

• Victoria001
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • May 2020

Kindly place a picture.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...