• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bounce
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2011

Buying a speedbag in Belguim

1st of all i wanne say congratz on the great Forum for speed baggers

After many times googling for speedbag and acc. many links directed me to the forum, so the was no way back to join as a member

So after all the reading it gave me a good idea what speed bag(s) i want to buy
    so i see alot of feedback of the TITLE Classic Speed Bag (6" x 9") or (8"x5")
    The 8x5 or 9x6 sizes or one of the RINSIDE brand ones

Now is the question i cant seem to find a store in Belgium or Netherlands or whatever online store in europe , Cause the store s from the brand it self seems located overseas and the i need to pay some high shipping cost s and taxfee s

So if anyone know a good webstore in the EU that sells these brand s i would appriciate it

Greetings and keep up the good work
    Bounce

Ps sorry if my english is poor ...im dutch
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Send us some of your great Belgian beer, and we'll supply the speed bags.

I would suggest you contact member RP65. Ralph can send speed bags to Europe at a fair price, and the Ringside bags he carries are great. He even tests them before shipping to make sure they hold air and have no flaws.

If you send him a Private Message, he will respond back to you,

http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1556

`

Comment

• Bounce
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Nov 2011

Thx for the reply guys

Dos RP65 has a side maybe wher i can see the type of bags or just contact him ?

Regards Bounce

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Bounce View Post
        Thx for the reply guys

Dos RP65 has a side maybe wher i can see the type of bags or just contact him ?
        Regards Bounce
        As Paranday said, just contact him via the Personal Message (PM) function here on the forum. Lots of satisfied customers here on the forum.

Welcome to the forum!
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Bounce
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Nov 2011

Okey wil do thx for the reply

Bounce

Comment

• DizzyD
            • Jun 2020

Hey Bounce! Welcome to the forum! Nice to have someone from the neighborhood around here, I’m from Germany. It’s sad but for most of the bags you have to pay fairly high prices due to the shipping costs. The only bags you get here are some everlast or benlee cause they have wholesalers in Europe. Paffen Sport, the only German company, have production problems telling their bags to be ready for delivery until the end of 2021.
            The ones you want only come with the fees your mentioned, sorry for that. Title sometimes has discounts on special days, maybe we can place an order together then if you like to. Hit me a DM if you are interested.

Comment

• DizzyD
              • Jun 2020

ventanakaz how could I have forgotten the Roni-bags?!? Nothing compares to these, and yes, they are from Europe (Bulgaria). Have already 6 of ‘em ...best you can get, that’s true, but nothing if you’re looking for sth. inexpensive.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...