SPEED B.A.G. III - Dates need your input.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

SPEED B.A.G. III - Dates need your input.

Hi folks - I've been thinking about the dates for SPEED B.A.G. III. We made a group decision this year for June 21st - 24th, but Donnie Blanks (the gym owner) is likely going to be busy with the NBA draft stuff in that same time frame. If we move it up a week, we hit father's day, if we move it back a week we're still pretty clear of 4th of July.

How about we plan for June 28-July 1st ?

PS We left platforms and racks at Real Gymm (in the basement) so location is pretty much a done deal.
  • jimmyspeed
    • Apr 2010

Where is the location ? Thanks
    jimmyspeed

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Real Gymm in Keyport, NJ

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Hi folks - I've been thinking about the dates for SPEED B.A.G. III. We made a group decision this year for June 21st - 24th, but Donnie Blanks (the gym owner) is likely going to be busy with the NBA draft stuff in that same time frame. If we move it up a week, we hit father's day, if we move it back a week we're still pretty clear of 4th of July.

How about we plan for June 28-July 1st ?

PS We left platforms and racks at Real Gymm (in the basement) so location is pretty much a done deal.
        Doesn't matter to me either way. You might PM some of the other gathering members that have attended in the past but haven't posted online much that I see... you know, baggers come and go but the bag beat keeps on keepin' on.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

I HAVE to make it this coming year... I've been practicing so I don't look like a fool around all you pros! June 28th -July 1st works for me.

I'm hoping to get some of you guys to sit down for an interview about your history of speedbaggin'. I'm still working on creating a documentary about the sport.
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
            I HAVE to make it this coming year... I've been practicing so I don't look like a fool around all you pros! June 28th -July 1st works for me.

I'm hoping to get some of you guys to sit down for an interview about your history of speedbaggin'. I'm still working on creating a documentary about the sport.
            that "pro" standard is getting higher all the time, but I can tell you that every single bagger that attends, no matter what skill level, has been a very humble and decent individual. I haven't met one that won't take time to show you some stuff and help if you want. The only criteria I've seen is if you love baggin' and love hangin' with baggers, You'll be warmly received. I hope you make it, 'cause I'd love to meet ya, Za!
            Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• J102
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Jun 2011

June 28th to July 1st looks good to me too. Looking forward to the gathering and the warm weather.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Aug 2010

I liked the weekend after father's day but If it's June 28 thru July 1, I'll do my best to get there that weekend. It'll take an awful lot to keep me away after enjoying SB II so much!

Things usually unfold nicely for me, so, I'll just play the hand I'm dealt and make the best of it.

Don't wanna miss Speed Bag III
                Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Biff
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Tim, I hope to be commitment-free this year, so any date works for me. Only issue may be a family vacation.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

No scheduling conflicts here.

I plan on being there, no matter what the date is.

Having attended the first and second speed bag gatherings, wild horses couldn't keep me away from SBIII!

Attached Files
                    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                      I plan on being there, no matter what the date is.

Having attended the first and second speed bag gatherings, wild horses couldn't keep me away from SBIII!

Bring them with you and we'll teach them Front Hooves Rolling. (F-HRoll)

Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...