• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nav2809
    • Jul 2011

Im going to sue!

right there seriously needs to be a disclaimer on this forum

i got my fighting sports 8x5 today finally (thanks all for the help in deciding that one)

rigged it up and away i went, the setup is near perfect, maybe some reinforcement and it would be AMAZING STANDARD but even now its GREAT

here's the problem...i worked out on it, for like 20mins, then went in....then not 15mins past before i had to go and give it a whirl again...the process just continued again and again...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!

im addicted! i should sue on the grounds of this being too damn fun!

thanks everyone and seriously i was hoping this wasnt going to be a fad, but i can honestly say i think im going to take bagging to my grave!
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Let's make this a class action suit against a class action bag. Because of you, I ordered one this afternoon.
    Last edited by paranday; 08-06-2011, 07:54 PM. Reason: important update

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by nav2809 View Post

thanks everyone and seriously i was hoping this wasnt going to be a fad, but i can honestly say i think im going to take bagging to my grave!
      Addictive, ain't it? That's the beauty it's exercise that doesn't feel like monotony and drudgery

Welcome to the club. You'll have multiple platforms and 50 different bags before you know it

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

i got my fighting sports 8x5 today finally (thanks all for the help in deciding that one)

rigged it up and away i went, the setup is near perfect, maybe some reinforcement and it would be AMAZING STANDARD but even now its GREAT

here's the problem...i worked out on it, for like 20mins, then went in....then not 15mins past before i had to go and give it a whirl again...the process just continued again and again...

Speed Bag Punching is more fun than most things that are legally allowed. But if you think baggin' is the most fun you can have with your clothes on, then just try it *with your clothes off! (* don't video that please.... )

Question: If you take baggin' to the grave then, if they dig you up 100 years later, do you think they'd find "a bag of bones..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've contemplated having my "final wishes" to be cremation with my ashes put inside one of my speed bags, then set me adrift in the ocean, kinda like Wilson....

What do ya think?
        Last edited by Speedbag; 08-06-2011, 08:53 PM.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• nav2809
          • Jul 2011

im sorry for getting so happy over the FS bag im sure ul have as much fun with it as i am having, actually DREAMT of hitting the bag last night which was SO WEIRD, made me wakeup early and go out and just hit it lol!!!

as for double end bag i have on and it is damn fun but i think my new love is defo the speedbag

i want to make this platform super solid and get a powermill eventually so that down the line i can just be content in LIFE!

clothes off you say ey....sounds like a plan, and if i do i would no doubt film it just to show my enthusiasm for the workout! b afraid....b very afraid!

my shoulders and neck are sort of sore though so i guess it is all worth it, something is gettin worked out, question...what gets worked out?

and Alan, i think you should put your ashes in a bag and then SELL the bag, would go for millions to some lucky bagger who would no doubt test your speed and rebound out on countless ocassions, see if you still got it FROM THE GRAVE!

or put a grain of ash in a bag each and sell them as a KING KAHN speed bag or something would retail for a good price...i can manage that project!

and if i was buried with my bag all they would find is my arms clasped around it, no1 is touching it!

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

i want to make this platform super solid and get a powermill eventually so that down the line i can just be content in LIFE!
            A powermill purchase would be the single best investment for consistently and quality of rebound.

Cllothes off you say ey....sounds like a plan, and if i do i would no doubt film it just to show my enthusiasm for the workout! b afraid....b very afraid!
            This HAS happened in the past ( ) and I only remember one line:

"..You're gonna need a bigger bag"

..and Alan, i think you should put your ashes in a bag and then SELL the bag, would go for millions to some lucky bagger who would no doubt test your speed and rebound out on countless ocassions, see if you still got it FROM THE GRAVE!

or put a grain of ash in a bag each and sell them as a KING KAHN speed bag or something would retail for a good price...i can manage that project!
            Ugh Oh. Now you've got my wife thinking....
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• nav2809
              • Jul 2011

hahahaha let's think of a good name for the speedbag with the mighty Khan's ashes

any suggestions?

Comment

• Zaza
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2011

hahahaha let's think of a good name for the speedbag with the mighty Khan's ashes

any suggestions?
                AshKahn's
                Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• paranday
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2009

Got my Fighting Sports 8x5 today. It's a keeper.
                  Last edited by paranday; 08-10-2011, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• nav2809
                    • Jul 2011

ASHKAHNS!!!! hahaha ingenious!!!

i love it il buy one NOW lol

and as for the FS laces, i DOUBLE notted mine

so a shoelace...then rety the shoelace, aint come out ever since

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...