• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Burger King Speed Bag?

It seems Title wants to get into the luxury speed bag game, maybe not realizing that they already were. Anyways... I like the look of this bag. It has a nice big fat belly, and the belly is low on the bag which is just what i, and many others seem to like. I do hope they keep making All there other bags. Title bags just have that great belly shape.

It would have been nicer to see this bag at, what i feel, the going rate should be for a couple slabs of flesh sewn around a balloon should be. Hmmm... Maybe... $20 less. Around $60 would have been plenty for this bag, and i'm pretty sure they would have made a large enough profit. Maybe more. But, having said that, I know i can't wait to try this bag. Black Friday Awaits!
    Attached Files
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I like the looks, but dang that's expensive.

Comment

• John M
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2011

It had better live up to what they say about it for that price.
      not to say it does not look good the shinny finish and the nature leather look is nice.
      I would agree with Ebozyn i will wait for black friday or if they go on sale.

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ventanakaz
        so i did it i ordered a title black 5x8 should be here by the end of the week. With shipping it came up to $90.94 ...ralph
        Ouch!
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

I'd be surprised if the wholesale prices on these Chinese bags vary all that much. I think a sleeper is the Title Classic 8x5, a gorgeous red bag, a bit on the lightweight side if you're into that kind of thing, and only $19.95.

Comment

• Allentown
            • Oct 2010

We need "SpeedKilz" to rate this new bag from Title. I called Title last night and they said it was extremely fast and the leather is high quality.

Comment

• ExEODCDR
              • Apr 2011

Marketing gimmick??? Dont get me wrong, I really like Title gear... but $$$ for a black bag. I bet if they dropped their price they'd get a higher volume of sales... looking forward to hearing the reviews.
              -
              Owner/Operator
              www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

• paranday
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2009

We found a site in China offering leather speed bags for around $7 -- in quantities of 1000. Obviously the retailer has salaries to pay, rent, utilities, return policy, etc. Still it makes you wonder...

Comment

• ExEODCDR
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                  We found a site in China offering leather speed bags for around $7 -- in quantities of 1000. Obviously the retailer has salaries to pay, rent, utilities, return policy, etc. Still it makes you wonder...
                  Yea - and with everything made in China with cheap labor what's the mark up? I'm gonna make a pattern and make my own speed bag!
                  -
                  Owner/Operator
                  www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

• Zaza
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Apr 2011

The more I look at this BK Bag...it looks just like the Atomic to me, only in black & with a few leather panels.
                    I also notice the Atomic is on sale again for $24.99 now...hummm....
                    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• paranday
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Sep 2009

Atomic? Did you say Atomic? Got mine on Black Friday, from the invoice:

1 papsb xxs title platinum atomic super pro speed bag 4 x 6 $20.00
                      1 papsb xs title platinum atomic mini pro speed bag 5 x 7 $20.00

Comment

• Tim
                        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                        Atomic? Did you say Atomic? Got mine on Black Friday, from the invoice:

1 papsb xxs title platinum atomic super pro speed bag 4 x 6 $20.00
                        1 papsb xs title platinum atomic mini pro speed bag 5 x 7 $20.00
                        Great price!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...