TITLE Platinum Atomic Speed Bags - On SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

TITLE Platinum Atomic Speed Bags - On SALE!

Just got this via email....I know it was $19.99 quite awhile ago, but if anyone's interested, they are on sale for $25.00 now.

TITLE Platinum Atomic Speed Bags on sale:

I'm picking one up, it's a Father's Day gift to myself!
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com
  • Johnny O
    • Apr 2011

Thanks for the heads up

Thanks for the info! Had my eye on one of those but there was no way I was paying full price. I am also going with your idea about a Father's day present for myself. God knows I deserve it and I am sure you do as well!

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Might as well buy both sizes when you can find them on sale. They seem quite durable, as if they are in it for the long haul. Thumbs up for quality thus far.

Comment

• Vegas7
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2011

Sold Me.....And I really like the Fathers day idea!! On the way over to Title website to order them both......

Comment

• nkrustev
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • May 2011

Hi guys,
          I also really want one of those. I just had a chat with a sale representative about shipping a bag to me but they do not offer it to Bulgaria, Europe.

If anyone is willing to buy one and ship it to me that would be great. I have a long impeccable record on ebay and a paypal account I can make the payment with.

If anyone would be willing to help out I would be really thankful.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

• nkrustev
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • May 2011

Anyone guys?

Pleeeeeeease

Comment

• paranday
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by nkrustev View Post
              Anyone guys?

Pleeeeeeease
              I will do it, if you want. The shipping cost to me here is $7.95, so for the one bag, the cost is $32.95 + whatever shipping is to Bulgaria.

I would tend to recommend the XS, which is the larger of the two -- these are very lightweight bags.

Comment

• Speedbag
                Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                I will do it, if you want. The shipping cost to me here is $7.95, so for the one bag, the cost is $32.95 + whatever shipping is to Bulgaria.

I would tend to recommend the XS, which is the larger of the two -- these are very lightweight bags.
                Check out the mailing rates at:

I use these small flat rate boxes all the time. Needs a customs form. Be sure and mark "gift" to help reduce import costs.
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Did the TITLE website Up the Price since Zaza posted the link? They're showing the Platinum Speed Bag at $39.99 (reg. price $49.99).
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                  I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• paranday
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Sep 2009

Yes, they raised the price. I bought one last week @ $25 and sent it to Bulgaria.

I've been hitting my 8x5 Atomic all week, it's very light, has a different feel, I think it's worth having in your arsenal. Not my every day bag, but glad I got it.

Maybe next time they're on sale one will find its way home to your place. I got mine when it was $19.
                    Last edited by paranday; 06-29-2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Yes, they raised the price. I bought one last week @ $25 and sent it to Bulgaria.

I've been hitting my 8x5 Atomic all week, it's very light, has a different feel, I think it's worth having in your arsenal. Not my every day bag, but glad I got it.

Maybe next time they're on sale one will find its way home to your place. I got mine when it was $19.
                      I'm trying to increase my speed... I guess that's what the smaller bags are for. And this one is so light-weight. Yes, I might have to buy one the next time they are on sale...
                      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• paranday
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                        I'm trying to increase my speed... I guess that's what the smaller bags are for. And this one is so light-weight. Yes, I might have to buy one the next time they are on sale...
                        Tim may have some recommendations regarding some new model bags that will fill your need for speed.

Comment

• freshane
                          Speed Bag Trainee
                          • Nov 2010

I ordered one of the atomic XS, title gyro S, as well as a small bladder. They are on there way to jumpcannon, then gonna ship all my goodies with a evil swivel can't wait to get them! I was a day late on the sale but I called in and they still honored it. Maybe try giving them a call and see what they can do for you.

Oh ya I got an email from Title MMA, same site I think just different link. They have speed bag stuff to. They have coupon codes that might work out better for you if your planning on buying some other stuff as well.

Coupon Code

Save10 save $10 when you spend over $50
                          Save25 save $25 when you spend over $100
                          Save50 save $50 when you spend over $200

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...