• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

11x8 tale

Asked Ralph last night if he had an 11x8 with my name on it, and he replied that in fact one was on its way to me in the morning, and an email just confirmed this as true. Ralph is obsessive about customer service, so much so I fully expect his arm to reach out and hand me the package from the mailbox -- Addams Family "Thing" style. Ralph can do that. Oh yes, he can.

Comment

• larted
      • Mar 2009

Paranday,
      Please let us know how you like the nos 11x8. It is my favorite.
      Thanks,
      Larry

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by larted View Post
        Paranday,
        Thanks,
        Larry
        Sure, will do. I bought it because of your recommendation.

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by larted View Post
          Paranday,
          Thanks,
          Larry
          It's a gem. Unlike any other bag I have. Light and satisfying to hit. Not a brick, that's for sure. Thanks.

Comment

• REDMASTA
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jun 2011

Got my Ringside NOS 8 x 5 bag from Ralph earlier this week and have had some time to bag on it. All I can say is wow. The leather is soft, good construction, and it has a fast true rebound absolutely love it. Really liking this over my Title Classic, and Ringside Top Contender which I have currently been bagging on. May have to get another as back up since they aren't made anymore.

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

If you take care of the leather, they will last a long time. I've got two Ringside bags that I bought back in the mid 1980's, and they look practically brand new (and yes I do use them). They were made with a high grade kangaroo leather, light weight and wears like iron.

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Feb 2010

worth the wait!

I ordered some Ringside bags off Ralph months ago and they just arrived .... (with a relative visiting the UK on holiday!!)

Thanks so much to Ralph for coordinating all this, it was the best way to do it as I didn't mind waiting. AND now I've got four new speedbags and what is so great is that they really do have unique qualities due to the different size and shape. Who'd have thought that the tiny 7x4's 'slim' and 'fat' would feel so different.? Love those

Great quality and great service, thanks again

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by ventanakaz
                  got my NOS 4x7 ringside from RP65 yesterday, This is my third bag so far from ralph and i love this one too, the width is the same as my title platinum atomic xxs 4x6 but it hits differrent, (oh yah it's also a longer bag) this bag has more mass when you hit it and you can feel that on contact, for some people this bag will be easier to get going than the title bag cause that one feels more like hitting air and you have to snap your punches more on that bag...ralph

Yes! That's what I am finding I have to do when I punch on the small white Fighting Sports speed bag. It takes some getting used to...
                  sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                  I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• reggabdeeps
                    • Jun 2011

got my 9x6 yesterday, 2 days coast to coast, how do you do it?

RP65 - thanks for taking the time out to answer all my neurotic questions.

Comment

• RP65
                      • Jan 2011

Ralph here, Just want to let everybody know that all sizes are in stock for now but not sure how much longer they will be available. Please contact me if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks
                      Ralph P.S. Still taking orders for Cleto Reyes bag & gear
                      ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• Speedbag
                        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by RP65 View Post
                        Ralph here, Just want to let everybody know that all sizes are in stock for now but not sure how much longer they will be available. Please contact me if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks
                        Ralph P.S. Still taking orders for Cleto Reyes bag & gear
                        Got any ringside classic teardrop 8x5 or smaller?
                        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                        The Quest Continues...
                        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• RP65
                          • Jan 2011

Sure do. Alan please Email me And I'll send you my cell #
                          Thanks
                          ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• John M
                            Speed Bag Trainee
                            • Jun 2011

Got my 9 x 6 over the weekend and have slacked off on writing a post.
                            It is great as well as the 9 x 6 ralph did the leg work and got me a new bladder for my 8 x 5 which I missed hitting.
                            I come to find out that if you have a shitty bag ( I.E the fake leather one from Adidas. I got it for 10 dollars when I got my bag gloves from Title)
                            I thought that it was cause of the different swivel. Oh how wrong I was. it was night and day from that bag to one of the ringside's
                            I would recommend Ralph to anyone looking for a speed bag and likes to help out people on this forum.
                            Ralph is in the process of getting me a DE bag from Cleto.
                            Great person to deal with and gets back to you when you ask a question or what not.

Comment

• RP65
                              • Jan 2011

Ralph here, All sizes are in stock . If interested please feel free to contact me anytime.
                              Thanks
                              ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• RP65
                                • Jan 2011

bags are still available
                                ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...