X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bag-A-Holic
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    These are GREAT bags (still my personal favorites) And thanks for the donations to the film....every bit helps!

Cheers,
    -Zaza
    Just bought two Ringsides from Ralph, but would also like to make a direct contribution to your project. Please advise.
    -Anthony

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Bag-A-Holic View Post
      Just bought two Ringsides from Ralph, but would also like to make a direct contribution to your project. Please advise.
      Sending you an email directly...thanks!
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• kenk
        • Dec 2012

Just bought the large ringside from Ralph...super fast shipping....great guy. The bag hits great...fast and responsive. Soft leather, easy on your hands. Great rebound too. So good, I've ordered the entire set. I like these bags as much, or more than my Cleto Reyes set...Can't be beat, especially for the price!

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by kenk View Post
          Just bought the large ringside from Ralph...super fast shipping....great guy. The bag hits great...fast and responsive. Soft leather, easy on your hands. Great rebound too. So good, I've ordered the entire set. I like these bags as much, or more than my Cleto Reyes set...Can't be beat, especially for the price!
          I did the same thing 2 years ago....and these are still my "go to" favs!
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• florian 380
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by kenk View Post
            yep !!!! I agree ..... i like them the most of all my bags !!! The leather is so soft and the handling is a dream !!!!! And the Service from Ralph is awesome .Thank you so much Ralph for these great bags !!! got these 6 beautys in the mail today it's like christmas & easter & birthday together
            Attached Files

Comment

• RP65
              • Jan 2011

Thanks

Hi guy & gals Ralph here,

I'm Happy to say that N.O.S. Ringside bags are now back in stock in all sizes.
              For the next 30 days or so I will be donating 50% of all profits to Zaza to help him with his project film ( art of the bag ) Also as a thank you for your support I will be selling these bag at a discount. Please contact me for more info and prices.

Thanks
              Ralph P.S. I have a few full fat teardrop 8x5's available. ( rare shape )

Comment

• Speedbag
                Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
                yep !!!! I agree ..... i like them the most of all my bags !!! The leather is so soft and the handling is a dream !!!!! And the Service from Ralph is awesome .Thank you so much Ralph for these great bags !!! got these 6 beautys in the mail today it's like christmas & easter & birthday together
                The variety of speed bag shapes and sizes available is really amazing...
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• kenk
                  • Dec 2012

Just completed my collection of NOS ringside speed bags from Ralph. Nice quality, easy on hands, good rebound, great price. Ralph is a pleasure to deal with too.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Biff
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Got my 8x5 from Ralph in yesterday's mail. I have less than 2 hours of punching time on it, but everything about it checks out great - leather, loop, rebound, seams, feel, etc. this one will stay on the hook for some time.

Great price and fast shipping. Looks like I'll be ordering the 9x6 next.

Thanks, Ralph.

Comment

• bbally
                      • Jan 2013

Ralph 7 X 4 arrived safe and sound!

Pumped it up and spent 45 minutes dating it!

I think I will take her all the way! Really well balanced and amazing speed. Pass through no problem, roll no problem.

Only thing I see is that label is in a strange place. Keeps making me look up at it instead of the Alan commanded belly!

Thanks cannot wait to try that 8 X 5 when it arrives.
                      sgt
                      USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

Comment

• AtTheCross
                        • Dec 2012

ordered the tear drop 5x8 and the 4x7 bags, hope to see them soon. I only live like 60 miles from Ralph so shipping should only take a day
                        1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
                        Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
                        DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
                        Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
                        Retired Bags:
                        Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• AtTheCross
                          • Dec 2012

got them today, very sweet bags! the 4x7 is tiny, when my wife sees it, she'll say it's 'cute'
                          1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
                          Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
                          DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
                          Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
                          Retired Bags:
                          Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• Olds455guy
                            Speed Bag Trainee
                            • Aug 2012

Got mine today, thanks Ralph this is my new favorite bag.

Comment

• sendmorecops
                              Speed Bag Trainee
                              • May 2012

I finally got a chance to hit on that NOS 8x5 you sent me last. (Its been cold out so I havent been in my garage much lately). I replaced the bladder with a title. Nice sweet spot, rebound and seems pretty responsive. Thanks again

Comment

• RP65
                                • Jan 2011

Thanks

Hi guy & gals Ralph here,

I'm Happy to say that N.O.S. Ringside bags are now back in stock in all sizes.
                                For the next 30 days or so I will be donating 50% of all profits to Zaza to help him with his project film ( art of the bag ) Also as a thank you for your support I will be selling these bag at a discount. Please contact me for more info and prices.

Thanks
                                Ralph P.S. I have a few full fat teardrop 8x5's available. ( rare shape )

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...