• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
    Thank u spinsmashpop for coming out of the closet. Because of u i can now share my "weird" purse baggin fetish. I started purse baggin when i was around 12. My sister pissed me off about something and she tore some posters off my wall.....to retaliate i went to her room and grabbed her purse stuffed with animals and started punching the hell out of it. It just "felt right". From that moment on i would always punch purses when i could. I would hit my moms purse when she left me in the car by myself. I would punch one in the woods i hung from a tree limb. Once i was caught punching a purse and i freaked out and ran away. Now i am coming clean with this....I hope like spinsmashpop that this will encourage others to come out of the closet. I am starting a forum up for purse baggers! Prince of the purse....out!
    To really have fun, empty the purse, put a speed bag inside and blow it up. They bounce better that way and the owner has to ask for an air needle to get the bag out.

(..but this really embarrasses the speed bag. Normally they wouldn't be caught dead in a purse.)
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
      somebody help me... I'm dyin' laughing.............................
      DITTO! You guys are Hilarious!
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

could it be a punching pinata? Lets put some title xxs's and maybe tennis balls stuffed with cash prizes and some other goodies in it. Charge a couple bucks for a whack and you get to keep whatever bleeds out of those pretty little seams. Yeah- evil laugh-
        The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• jumpcannon
          Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
          could it be a punching pinata? Lets put some title xxs's and maybe tennis balls stuffed with cash prizes and some other goodies in it. Charge a couple bucks for a whack and you get to keep whatever bleeds out of those pretty little seams. Yeah- evil laugh-
          i like that idea! i could use me a title xxs! and cash!
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• SpeedKilz
            • Dec 2009

I'm currently throwing the holiday Title Boxing/MMA catalog together and I know of a new bag or 2 but not quite sure this train wreck made the cut. I recommend going back to the drawing board on this P.O.S. It looks a little off. Mmmmmkay?!

Comment

• Joe
              • May 2010

Originally posted by SpeedKilz View Post
              I'm currently throwing the holiday Title Boxing/MMA catalog together and I know of a new bag or 2 but not quite sure this train wreck made the cut. I recommend going back to the drawing board on this P.O.S. It looks a little off. Mmmmmkay?!
              Is this part of Titles new "RevGear" line?? ...man that stuff is pricey
              sigpic

Comment

• SpeedKilz
                • Dec 2009

lol yea! They both came in a couple weeks ago. We just decided to keep the Revgear

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

jumpcannon...Out of the closet!

Thank u spinsmashpop for coming out of the closet. Because of u i can now share my "weird" purse baggin fetish. I started purse baggin when i was around 12. My sister pissed me off about something and she tore some posters off my wall.....to retaliate i went to her room and grabbed her purse stuffed with animals and started punching the hell out of it. It just "felt right". From that moment on i would always punch purses when i could. I would hit my moms purse when she left me in the car by myself. I would punch one in the woods i hung from a tree limb. Once i was caught punching a purse and i freaked out and ran away. Now i am coming clean with this....I hope like spinsmashpop that this will encourage others to come out of the closet. I am starting a forum up for purse baggers! Prince of the purse....out!
                  Well, look what I found while surfing the 'net... bet you didn't know about this candid snapshot, did you jumpcannon?
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                  I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Joe
                    • May 2010

Lol classic pic there JC!

"Everytime you punch your purse God kills a kitten."
                    sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                      Well, look what I found while surfing the 'net... bet you didn't know about this candid snapshot, did you jumpcannon?
                      OMG, those big guns coming off his shoulders really look great next to the pink purse. clashes with the red shirt, though.
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• sparrky37
                        • Jan 2010

Flippin hilarious! Good thing the STL convention will be in a Mall that way we go can go pick up some of these bags while we're there! PSYCH!

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Honest mistake

Originally posted by lynne View Post
                          Hi, all
                          This is the new bag I bought
                          Really love it, guess how much did I pay for it, only $249.07, I brought it on www.luxuryxe.com
                          Here to share experiences with you, hope it helps
                          Probably got here searching for Hand Bag and found people talking about their hand hurting from hitting a bag. Try searching for DIRT BAG and you will get gay trannies caring expensive pink hand bags with long straps. Silly internet. I'm so embarrassed.

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

OH MY GOD! I just seen the edited pic of me hitting the purses! That is freakin hilarious!!!!!!!!! You get 5 stars for that superb editing! LOL
                            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                              OMG, those big guns coming off his shoulders really look great next to the pink purse. clashes with the red shirt, though.
                              Yea alan that was a "bad" clothing day! I should go with a black shirt...that way it would not "clash" with the color of my purses! LOL
                              evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Decisions, Decisions... so many bags, so many choices

OH MY GOD! I just seen the edited pic of me hitting the purses! That is freakin hilarious!!!!!!!!! You get 5 stars for that superb editing! LOL
                                Thanks, jump. Hey, if you're gonna punch hand bags, at least hang the one that is color-coordinated with what you're wearing! I would suggest using the Burberry plaid hand bag with your red shirt. And, the plaid shows off the guns better!

BTW... do you have matching pumps? ... just curious.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by MsDeville; 09-12-2010, 03:48 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...