X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

The Speed Bag Prince

I nominate Tim Platt The Speed Bag Prince. Can I get a second on that. Anyone that was at S.B. 2010 will tell you he has what it takes to lead the nation of baggers. If Alan is King, Tim should be Prince. Long live the King.
    The Speed Ball should be in every hall
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
    I nominate Tim Platt The Speed Bag Prince. Can I get a second on that. Anyone that was at S.B. 2010 will tell you he has what it takes to lead the nation of baggers. If Alan is King, Tim should be Prince. Long live the King.
    We all have different names for different people. Tim, the Speed Bag Prince? Sure, that's great. But he is also Tim Platt-Forum to some of us. I call Metaldad the Metallic Father for his iron fists. And Alan Kahn, to me, will always be The Bag Whisperer.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Prince makes sense, but it is up to TIm if he wants to be known as a prince.
      I have a few names and usually it is the one you guve yourself, unless you are the King, and Skunk calls you that, and then it sounds right, and everyone basically says that.....
      I don't like Spinsmashpop. It's fine, but it was becuz I dind't know anyone and didn't feel good enough to be Speed Bag Badass or whatever...
      Then I told Skunk I wanted to be Speed Bag Tornado, and have a band called Speed Bag Dragon,... he kind of latched onto Dragon...
      I do like Speed Bag Badger the best though, cuz it souncs funny and cool....

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

I wanted just tommyt but there already was one, so I threw in spdy. My first speed bag bro calls me speed bag psycho, I thought was because of my design, but later found out that it's because he thinks i've gone crazy with baggin. Alan is King but to me he's also Master and Tim is just so righteous.

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Has Genghis Kahn been used yet?

I'd go by Bagger Vance, if my name was Vance.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

I think we are Psycho Baggers! Really! We joined this forum! The only forum I've ever joined... the only club I'm in...

You got to be a bit psycho to get to this point with a speed bag!!!
            And that is cool!!!

~Speed Bag Psycho Dragon Badger Tornado Guy!~

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
              How about His Lordship Tim Platt, or Sir Plattalot. you know... as in Sir Lancelot... bad. Or, the Secretary of State of Psycho Union of Baggers...

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
              I think we are Psycho Baggers! Really! We joined this forum! The only forum I've ever joined... the only club I'm in...

And that is cool!!!

I have waay too much fun with my iPhone apps...
              Attached Files
              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
                Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                ..... And Alan Kahn, to me, will always be The Bag Whisperer.
                I kinda like that. The concept is really cool. The whisper hears what others don't. He/She get's inside the Horse or The Dog. Why not
                The Speed Bag ??

The Bag Whisperer. Not as glitzy as "king" (started by Skunk in May 2007), but nice.

"Speed Bag Prince" for Tim?? I like it, But I don't think it's normal to ask someone to accept a title. I tolerate being called "king" only because I know it's a moniker of affection or respect for time served. Tim has certainly earned that for he has spent many many hours talking and writing about the speed bag, hours under the board, alone, taking his own skills to a whole new level - while overseeing this place where we all share it. He did pretty much make SpeedB.A.G 2010 take flight and come to life....

So, by the powers vested in me AS the King, I hereby appoint Tim Platt "Forum" as the first official Prince of speed baggery.

Sometimes it's good to be the king

(* of course this is null and void if this thread mysteriously disappears....)
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

The Prince of Baggery, Sir Bagalot, Tim Platt Forum , HA thats great. Tim I hope I didn't offend buddy(sorry if I did) but my friends always give nicknames and titles, and they change with time.

Comment

• Tim
                    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Ha ha, thanks all I appreciate it. I think I'll continue to use "Tim". I'm just not the creative type.

As far as SB2010, the greatest reward was seeing people have fun. That made it all worth it, 10x over. I'm set to stop a skunk's tomorrow and return his stuff, we're in Macon GA right now. Kinda sad to think this time last week we were baggin' up a storm. Now the bags are sitting in the back of a u-haul

Brian - I can magically change your board handle... PM me if you want it changed. You won't lose a thing.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      Brian - I can magically change your board handle... PM me if you want it changed. You won't lose a thing.
                      First, I love "Platt-Forum" the best.
                      Skunk thought of it and it combines 2 things he does so perfectly!

Tim, I just don't know what I want to be exactly yet.... I'll get to you when I know for sure.....thanks..

Comment

• Geronimo
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post

And that is cool!!!

Now thats a TITLE

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...