• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Hey pip, welcome to the forum.
    For some reason I found the plastic ball hook 'helicopter's' very easily. Unless I make a silly mistake, this hardly ever happens with the metal ball hook.
    The plastic ball hooks are a great swivel, once you've mastered it, you'll want to modify it to a metal ball.

Comment

• goju
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
      The plastic ball hooks are a great swivel, once you've mastered it, you'll want to modify it to a metal ball.
      i dont suppose you have anymore of the metal balls lying about vin ? the one's you made.. i would be more than happy to buy a couple off you mate.. and im sure the rest of us UK baggers would do so too.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by goju View Post
        i dont suppose you have anymore of the metal balls lying about vin ? the one's you made.. i would be more than happy to buy a couple off you mate.. and im sure the rest of us UK baggers would do so too.
        No I haven't mate. I think fingers knows of somewhere you can buy them from.

Comment

• fingers
          Speed Bag Guru
          • May 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
          No I haven't mate. I think fingers knows of somewhere you can buy them from.
          Bit of a problem though they are toughened chromed steel and i am told undrillable!! i got them to make a spare i did find the best fit for the plastic base is 25mm if this helps but need a softer steel!! i got them here mate,
          Last edited by fingers; 05-08-2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...