• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Here's to all of you!

Just wanted to say say Happy Holidays to all on the forum. Over the past year, I've made a lot of new friends through the mutual love of the speed bag. Here's to Tim for making this forum a great place for us baggers to learn and discuss all things "speed bag" and then some!

I hope you all have a great end of the year, into a great new year!
    I hope my travels as a musician bring me to other parts of the world to meet up with other bag fanatics and get the punch drumming on!

BAGS UP!
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Merry BAGMAS and a BAGGIN' New Year to you too brother!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Amen.

Happy Holiday Season to all of my speedbag brothers and sisters.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Hear Hear! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all our great speed bagging friends.

Comment

• fingers
          Speed Bag Guru
          • May 2008

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my speed bag friends around the world.

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
            Hear Hear! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all our great speed bagging friends.
            Hey, UK I couldn't have said it better. Over the past year we've seen some old names vanish, hopefully to be back soon, and many new ones. We've seen a member get legitimately sponsored for speed baggin' by Everlast, and a Legendary Rock and Roll band provide the back drop for a touring speed bag truck. Under the board we've seen all kinds of new and unique spins, spoofs, shadows, double bumps and combo's yet unexplained. The personality of the baggers under the board are starting to show through, taking it way beyond a simple speed bag demo. We've got active female members throwing out some very nice combinations and punching with authority. We got legitimate "master level" baggers in Britain and Australia and soon to be in other countries. We seen expanding demonstrations of real punch drumming (OK, I'm partial to that....) We've have incredible equipment reviews and members swapping parts to help each other. In the next year we're hoping to see the speed bag UP on stage during a professional Drum Solo, and perhaps the first ever Gathering of Baggers.

Looks like Speed Baggin' has a very bright future!

Here's wishing all baggers, and especially our forum members, a happy holidays and the bag of your choice under the tree. or on it.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
              Spin Master

• Aug 2008

BT! thanks so much for the surprise in the mail! a bagmas ornament! very nice of you! im glad we got to meet and become friends this year! 2 Jersey obsessed baggers had to unite. your a great guy bro!

I wish to wish everyone else here a very happy holiday- youre all like family.we talk pretty much daily on here! love you all scissorhands!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Holiday Cheer to all!

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                ...over the past year, I've made a lot of new friends through the mutual love of the speed bag.

I hope my travels as a musician bring me to other parts of the world to meet up with other bag fanatics and get the punch drumming on!

BAGS UP!
                When I first came upon the Forum, I was a bit hesitant about joining a (mostly) men's message board... But, it didn't take long to see that this passion has no boundaries or prejudices.

Tim, thanks for putting together this forum, it's fantastic. Alan, thanks to you, also, for all the wonderful input you offer to each and every one of us here. You're a veritable treasure of speedbag knowledge. And, Biff. You're the reason I'm here. I think you should be deemed the official recruiter and greeter on the Forum.

Brian (spins), you bring such enthusiasm and positive energy to the forum. Dang, EVERYBODY here is just simply terrific.

Okay, I'll stop gushing.

Feliz Navidad.
                sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Tim
                  Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                  Just wanted to say say Happy Holidays to all on the forum.
                  Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                  Merry BAGMAS and a BAGGIN' New Year to you too brother!!
                  Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  Happy Holiday Season to all of my speedbag brothers and sisters.
                  Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                  Originally posted by fingers View Post
                  Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my speed bag friends around the world.
                  Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                  Hey, UK I couldn't have said it better. Over the past year we've seen some old names vanish, hopefully to be back soon, and many new ones. ....
                  Looks like Speed Baggin' has a very bright future!
                  Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
                  I wish to wish everyone else here a very happy holiday- youre all like family.we talk pretty much daily on here! love you all scissorhands!
                  Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                  When I first came upon the Forum, I was a bit hesitant about joining a (mostly) men's message board... But, it didn't take long to see that this passion has no boundaries or prejudices.
                  And happy holidays to you all (And everyone else who hasn't gotten a chance to post)!!! You make the speed bag forum what it is and we should all be proud of what we have here.

Alan's summary of events can't be beat, so the only thing I'll add is that I'm really looking forward to SPEEDB.A.G. 2010 which will help us take it to the next level.

Comment

• atgatt
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                    Dang, EVERYBODY here is just simply terrific.
                    Very well said. I will always make sure I hit "some bag" now so I can stay on this forum. Not only are the people terrific like MsDeville mentioned, but it is entertaining watching the bag skills, and, the great writing.

Best wishes to you all for the holidays.

Comment

• Dutchman
                      Speed Bag Historian
                      • Jun 2006

What else can I say, but this is THE PLACE to be!

Comment

• Roc Stone
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Oct 2007

Yep! I'd go along with all of that!
                        sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• goju
                          • Aug 2009

Merry xmas and a happy new year to all.. hope your all having a good one fellow baggers

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...