X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

woahh! ok guys- heres a little video i made in the gym with my goof ball friends demonstrating the CLETO REYES!its definatley the smallest and fastest bad i tried. The loops needs to be broken in alot to get full range of motion.....here you go..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaNp-jSXCkc

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
      woahh! ok guys- heres a little video i made in the gym with my goof ball friends demonstrating the CLETO REYES!its definatley the smallest and fastest bad i tried. The loops needs to be broken in alot to get full range of motion.....here you go..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaNp-jSXCkc
      Took half a second for you to adapt to the Cleto, eh? Or less...

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
        Spin Master

• Aug 2008

haha didnt take long the only problem is the very hard loop - that can be a problem when doing spins because you dont get a true rebound. it can get caught up and can knuckle a little. I guess the more i break it in the better.wow it is fast as hell though!

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

haha didnt take long the only problem is the very hard loop - that can be a problem when doing spins because you dont get a true rebound. it can get caught up and can knuckle a little. I guess the more i break it in the better.wow it is fast as hell though!
          Thanks for the vid scissor. You got a good spin in on it , it does look fast !!!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
            Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thaks tim- it is very fast but very small- i dont know if it would be your everyday bag. its a matter of taste. this thing is tiny!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

thaks tim- it is very fast but very small- i dont know if it would be your everyday bag. its a matter of taste. this thing is tiny!
              So you like it then?

I put mine up, have a few minutes and go back to something that's a bit easier to control because, the Cleto is so unpredictable. For me anyway! But hey, you can't beat the speed, it gets the heart pounding and adrenaline pumping.

What do you think about the feel and quality of the bag?

have fun with it SBSH.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                Spin Master

• Aug 2008

the feel and quality is top notch UK just as you said- the only potential draw backs its the hard loops and the tiny size, i think you have to be very advanced to use this bag.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2007

the feel and quality is top notch UK just as you said- the only potential draw backs its the hard loops and the tiny size, i think you have to be very advanced to use this bag.
                  Not a problem for you then!

Comment

• fingers
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • May 2008

Now that was fast!! glad you like the Cleto this could start a trend

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

well you guys were on the money! its exactly how you described. fast -small- hard loop- easy on the hands. an advanced bag but who doesnt like a challenge

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...