• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Happy Birthday Tim!!!!

Alright! Here's to Tim "Platt-Forum" for getting this awesome forum together for us speed bag freaks! It has been great to communicate, converse, hang, bag, and get to know a bunch of you.... thanks to Tim!
    BAG ON!
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
    Alright! Here's to Tim "Platt-Forum" for getting this awesome forum together for us speed bag freaks! It has been great to communicate, converse, hang, bag, and get to know a bunch of you.... thanks to Tim!
    BAG ON!
    Happy Birthday Tim. u are a very valuable asset to the speed bag community. thanks for everything you do for us on here. we all appreciate it!

Comment

• Jordan
      • Jun 2009

WOOOO go Tim!!!

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Happy Birthday. I can't believe you made it this far! You started out as a child, and now you're older than you have ever been....

Hope you have many more!
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• The Baggist
          Vert Baggin' Master
          • May 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!!!! Maybe a little late but its not midnight yet here in Cali.......Thanks for the forum and all the work you put in to Unite speed baggers worldwide!!!!!
          Last edited by The Baggist; 09-12-2009, 01:43 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

• goju
            • Aug 2009

Happy B'day Tim, Av a good one

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

Hope it was a good one!

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                BAG ON!
                Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                Happy Birthday Tim. u are a very valuable asset to the speed bag community. thanks for everything you do for us on here. we all appreciate it!
                Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                WOOOO go Tim!!!
                Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                Happy Birthday. I can't believe you made it this far! You started out as a child, and now you're older than you have ever been....

Hope you have many more!
                Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
                HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!!!! Maybe a little late but its not midnight yet here in Cali.......Thanks for the forum and all the work you put in to Unite speed baggers worldwide!!!!!
                Originally posted by goju View Post
                Happy B'day Tim, Av a good one
                Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                Hope it was a good one!

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Metal dad called me, what a pleasant surprise! We chatted about the bag a bit. Really nice to have a speed bag family of sorts going on!

It was as good a birthday as anyone could hope for... I was off from work, did a little volunteer work for the boy scouts, and then hung out with my sons and played video games, did a little speed bag punching later in the evening... I can't complain about a thing!

Comment

• atgatt
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  It was as good a birthday as anyone could hope for... I was off from work, did a little volunteer work for the boy scouts, and then hung out with my sons and played video games, did a little speed bag punching later in the evening... I can't complain about a thing!
                  Amen to that. We're all happy for you Tim. Thanks for all that you do.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...