• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GirlsCan2
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2009

Another girl lurking here.

I joined the forum a few months ago but haven't posted yet. I've been hitting the speed bag for about six months and I absolutely am addicted to it. I've improved a lot since those first awkard weeks, but when I watch videos posted on here I'm reminded that I have a long way to go. One of these days I'll get brave and post a video.

This forum is full of great information that has really helped me Thanks

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by GirlsCan2 View Post
      I joined the forum a few months ago but haven't posted yet. I've been hitting the speed bag for about six months and I absolutely am addicted to it. I've improved a lot since those first awkard weeks, but when I watch videos posted on here I'm reminded that I have a long way to go. One of these days I'll get brave and post a video.

This forum is full of great information that has really helped me Thanks
      Hi Girlscan2. Go ahead and post a video. You'll have nothing to fear from us. Nobody here will bad mouth or ridicule your skills. You can always turn off the comments option on Youtube, then get input over here.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        Hi Girlscan2. Go ahead and post a video. You'll have nothing to fear from us. Nobody here will bad mouth or ridicule your skills. You can always turn off the comments option on Youtube, then get input over here.
        x2

I always turn off the comments on youtube, or at least set it to moderation mode, where I can approve or reject them beforehand.

We welcome all skill levels here.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...