• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
    Speedbag, not to sound corny, but your words have been ringing through my head. Oh hell, you wore your heart out on your sleeve so I'll do the same.

Few months ago I got laid off after about 20 years with this company. No big deal and there is plenty of it going around. Thing is, wished I thought of this when I had an income because doing prototypes takes money even on the cheap.

As I said previously, I got the arm to work very well, but I found a product that made it work better than I imagined it. Come to find out today to have that product made for me, I have to order a large amount plus the fee of retooling for it. There's a way around this issue but I just haven't thought of it yet.

Like you, I believe in the product and you've given me a different view I didn't see before. Thanks for the inspiration.

Man, Sorry to hear about getting laid off. Kind of scary with a rebuilt shoulder. But you got skills and experience, so I know you're just what some great company is looking for. Good luck.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• atgatt
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

I hope you all don't mind me just sharing my utter joy right now. After a lot of trials and tribulations with this project, not to mention money, I finally got one arm done that took a lot more than I ever thought to come up with. Now that it is done, the second arm will just take a short time to make.

After testing the one arm the last several days, all I could say is it turned out much better than I even thought. It is really a challenge boxing at it with its just one arm. And talk about a workout, ducking, blocking, having your body in high alert in anticipation of the next punch by it, keeping your arms up or you will get blasted, etc, I just love it!

Speedbag, thanks for your words of encouragement, they meant a lot to me because this has been an uphill battle all the way so far.

I hope to have this project done to be on video within a few months.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I hope you all don't mind me just sharing my utter joy right now. After a lot of trials and tribulations with this project, not to mention money, I finally got one arm done that took a lot more than I ever thought to come up with. Now that it is done, the second arm will just take a short time to make.

After testing the one arm the last several days, all I could say is it turned out much better than I even thought. It is really a challenge boxing at it with its just one arm. And talk about a workout, ducking, blocking, having your body in high alert in anticipation of the next punch by it, keeping your arms up or you will get blasted, etc, I just love it!

Speedbag, thanks for your words of encouragement, they meant a lot to me because this has been an uphill battle all the way so far.

Sounds terrific. I'm really happy for you and look forward to the video!
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Congratulations!

Sounds really cool, I look forward to the video.

Comment

• Kyle
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2006

sounds like a great tool...nothing like that on the market...i also cant wait for the vid...congrats and good luck in the future with this thing!
            ________
            Live Sex Webshows
            Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...