• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

cleto bag

Makes you wonder if they check the delivery before its sent mate! i think it depends who picks up the phone, my bag is almost to pretty to hit i have a picture of it as a screen saver!! how sad am i ? ha ha

Comment

• dogtoke
      • Jun 2008

Reyes Bag

Hey Rigal,

I have 3 Reyes bags. 5x8, 6x9 and 7x10. The 5x8 and the 7x10 I purchased from Ringside within the last 6 months or so and as said by Fingers the loops are a bit long and stiff. I really like the 5x8, incredibly fast. The 7x10 to me seems heavy and sloppy. Probably just me. My 6x9 I got from Ringside several years ago and the loop is short. My absolute favorite bag. Are they worth $80.00 a whack?? I've gotten at least $50,000 worth of enjoyment out of my 6x9. Some of this stuff I may have put into an earlier post. Sorry for any repetitions.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
        Makes you wonder if they check the delivery before its sent mate! i think it depends who picks up the phone, my bag is almost to pretty to hit i have a picture of it as a screen saver!! how sad am i ? ha ha
        To be honest, I was disappointed with the type of service I got. I found myself very frustrated with the attitude of the person I was speaking to on the other end. "No it's not here yet"! The way things are today, You'd think they would be extra sufficient with orders and appreciate a sale.
        I had a good hit of the bag last night and like dogtoke says, It's incredibly fast. I taped up the loop but, couldn't get on with it so took it off and persevered. Anyway, I took good control last night and loved it, seems to have stopped jumping about.

Comment

• fingers
          Speed Bag Guru
          • May 2008

reyes bag

I couldn't agree more good manners cost nothing! but we are stuck for good speed bag suppliers here in the UK, they are cheaper in the US but when you add the postage it is expensive, i found when i swap from a short fat bag like my Everlast 5x8 to the Cleto it takes a while to get used to it i think the rebound is different on the Mexican style bag! but once you find the grove its FAST and gives a good workout

Comment

• fearlessanger@hotmail.com
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Nov 2008

Cleto vs. Title

Hey guys im new to this forum and i saw this discussion. I wuz just wondering what you guys thot would be the beter buy either a cleto reyes or a title. Let me know

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by fearlessanger@hotmail.com View Post
              Hey guys im new to this forum and i saw this discussion. I wuz just wondering what you guys thot would be the beter buy either a cleto reyes or a title. Let me know
              The actions of both are similiar, but the Title brand is a lot less expensive.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• fingers
                Speed Bag Guru
                • May 2008

Hay fearless, sorry i don't own a tittle bag so cant really comment! but you probably noticed i rave about the cleto reyes! another bag i think is great is my Everlast 5x8 another fast bag, and cheaper than the cleto i think it will depend on what size and shape you are looking for all down to personal taste. hope that helps, Fingers

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...