• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JackRubyTuesdays
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2021

SCYntz Alloy X Speed Bag Swivel

Hi. New here. Great place. I'm looking to upgrade my swivel. Was considering getting the Title Lightning Fast Super Swivel but this SCYntz Alloy X Speed Bag Swivel
    SCYntz Alloy X Speed Bag Swivel The best swivel in boxing, now just for you. The SCYntz Alloy X Speed Bag Swivel is a durable, ball bearing swivel constructed from alloy. This allows for faster bag movement, and faster hand movement, with a fluid action t

caught my eye.
    Any experience with it?
    Thanks.
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Wonder if Speed Bag Labs would review it.

Comment

• DizzyD
      • Jun 2020

Hey JackRuby! Welcome to the forum! I have no experience with that. The Lightning-Fast-Swivel is a good U-bolt option. If you are looking for a ball-hook-swivel checkout www.thethrasherhouse.com
      Bag on!

Comment

• dad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2018

Welcome JackRubyTuesdays.In (my opinion) If you are a boxing style bagger "U"-Bolts" are a great way to go, however if you are looking at "Bible" style bagging "Ball-Hook-Swivel" all the way. Good to have you aboard, enjoy the family.

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I'd say this new TitleBoxing

Swivel https://www.titleboxing.com/scyntz-a...eed-bag-swivel

Looks (and probably acts) a lot like the Jim Bradley Carbon Swivel

https://jimbradley.com.au/collection...ycarbon-swivel

So I'll let Bag Master Zach "SKUNK" Ruffo, demo.... (2010 - speed bag gathering #1) note when he tries to hit sides.

Incredible speed from SpeedBagSkunk on the Atomic Platinum XXS bag using a Jim Bradley (super short) swivel. This happened at SPEED B.A.G. 2010 in Keyport, NJ.

(key: this hits fine as long as the wide part of the U is facing the fist. When the fist hits to the "side" or the bar part of the ( I ) , they twist and seriously effect (change) the rebound angle almost always causing a miss.

IMO: The only swivel style that does NOT interfere with the bag rebound is a ball hook
          Last edited by Speedbag; 08-02-2021, 07:29 AM.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• JackRubyTuesdays
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jul 2021

Cool. Thanks for the replies. I think I'll go with the lightning fast.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...