Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Speed Bag Platform (Thick)

Hi,
    I've tried to look up the answer to this question on the site but haven't yet been successful so I apologize if this has already been answered. I'm newer to the speed bag hobby and I'm looking to invest in a thick, quality platform like I see in a lot of the videos I've been learning from on YouTube. Does anyone have a recommendation for where I can buy what I'm looking for? Amazon seems to have the less sturdy models. I'd also like to get a higher quality speed bag as well to upgrade from my Everlast base models. Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Originally posted by ADukes View Post
    Hi,
    I've tried to look up the answer to this question on the site but haven't yet been successful so I apologize if this has already been answered. I'm newer to the speed bag hobby and I'm looking to invest in a thick, quality platform like I see in a lot of the videos I've been learning from on YouTube. Does anyone have a recommendation for where I can buy what I'm looking for? Amazon seems to have the less sturdy models. I'd also like to get a higher quality speed bag as well to upgrade from my Everlast base models. Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance!
    Tim has a YouTube channel and talks about speed bags, speed bag platforms, speed bag combo's, One of the videos shows an everlast pro model adjustable platform with a 30 inch drum, I feel the bigger the drum the better, this gives you the versatility of hitting big bags and small bags, 24 inch drums are limited to certain size bags, My drum is 36 inches, in the video from tim that shows the pro model it is made by balazs and is cheaper in price from them than from everlast

Comment

Feedback is given for the profile for the changes for the citizens. The implementation of the goals and https://clubessay.com/college-essay-editing is hefted for the turns. The concern is hit for the team of the style for the figurative scores for the citizens.

Comment

Just food for thought.
        Before we go anywhere I would like to separate what ( I ) view as a "DRUM" and a "PLATFORM". The platform in my world is the "FRAME" work that the "DRUM" mounts to (others may disagree).
        Like building just about anything you always want to start from the bottom up. Your "THICK" drum is only as good as well constructed "FRAME" (the foundation). Your 3" solid Oak drum will suck on a poor frame. Conversely your 1" particle board may do very well on a good well built / mounted frame. I hope this may be of some accidence to what to look for. I also think Tim's reviews are a great resource.

Comment

Originally posted by dad View Post
          Just food for thought.
          Before we go anywhere I would like to separate what ( I ) view as a "DRUM" and a "PLATFORM". The platform in my world is the "FRAME" work that the "DRUM" mounts to (others may disagree).
          Like building just about anything you always want to start from the bottom up. Your "THICK" drum is only as good as well constructed "FRAME" (the foundation). Your 3" solid Oak drum will suck on a poor frame. Conversely your 1" particle board may do very well on a good well built / mounted frame. I hope this may be of some accidence to what to look for. I also think Tim's reviews are a great resource.
          Exactly what I think and ballasting the drum with 50lbs of sand or something like that goes a long way to eliminate vibrations

Comment

Sorry about that spelling (assistance)

Comment

I am looking for a new speed bag. If you have any recommendations for me - find me bestdissertations.com here, please. Contact me ASAP.

Comment

Dad, I'm glad you cleared that up. After looking up the meaning of "accidence", I could not figure out what made you choose that word.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...
                X