• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BLACKDEVILMI
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2020

U bolt swivel

hi guys i'm new on the forum, i'm from italy. the speed bag is not very famous in Italy, so I ask you which are according to your experiences the best u bolts, I have an everlast u bolt purchased on amazon but it is very noisy and bulky. I would like to replace it with something faster and smaller. advice?thanks
  • DizzyD
    • Jun 2020

I also started with an everlast, tried some others and changed later to the title lightning-fast u-bolt

Give it a try, me and I think some other Baggers really like it. One of the best u-bolts I know so far.

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Agree with DizzyD but the Forza U-Bolt easily rivals the Title and is much better made. I have both and if I HAD to pick one I'd take the Forza.
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• pinzpirate
        • Feb 2020

All the stuff we like is out stock everywhere you look I think the Forza stuff is top notch
        Hopefully they are making some inventory that will become available soon

Comment

• BLACKDEVILMI
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Sep 2020

forza hypersonic swivel, I can't find on the site, are they selling it? because title lighting shipping is crazy 60$ for the swivel plus 100$ for shipping

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by BLACKDEVILMI View Post
            hi guys i'm new on the forum, i'm from italy. the speed bag is not very famous in Italy, so I ask you which are according to your experiences the best u bolts, I have an everlast u bolt purchased on amazon but it is very noisy and bulky. I would like to replace it with something faster and smaller. advice?thanks
            Back a few weeks ago people were discussing the "LMF U-bolt" I bought one but have not hung it yet so cannot say how it reacts. You might get it in Italy....

LMF manufactures the finest sealed bearing speed bag swivel available. Made in USA exclusively by LMF. Stainless steel shackle for quick bag change (accepts all speed bag loop sizes).
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• BLACKDEVILMI
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Sep 2020

thanks for the answer, it's an honor to talk to you. thanks for the advice, I was just looking at it but I don't think it ships to Italy, now I will inform myself by email. in case you mount it I would like to have a feedback from an expert like you.

Comment

• Speedbag
                Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by BLACKDEVILMI View Post
                thanks for the answer, it's an honor to talk to you. thanks for the advice, I was just looking at it but I don't think it ships to Italy, now I will inform myself by email. in case you mount it I would like to have a feedback from an expert like you.
                Maybe they don't ship to Italy, but I've mailed books and video's to Italy several times. Find out what your import tariff would be on, say, $50.00 US dollar. I imagine with mailing it will end up being about $100.00 US dollars ...so that's about 16,354 Lire more or less. https://www.mataf.net/en/currency/co...-ITL?m1=100.00

If you want to do that message me via the board and we can arrange it. Simple if you have paypal.
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...