U bolt swivel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U bolt swivel

hi guys i'm new on the forum, i'm from italy. the speed bag is not very famous in Italy, so I ask you which are according to your experiences the best u bolts, I have an everlast u bolt purchased on amazon but it is very noisy and bulky. I would like to replace it with something faster and smaller. advice?thanks

I also started with an everlast, tried some others and changed later to the title lightning-fast u-bolt
    https://www.titleboxing.com/super-fast-pro-swivel
    Give it a try, me and I think some other Baggers really like it. One of the best u-bolts I know so far.

Comment

Agree with DizzyD but the Forza U-Bolt easily rivals the Title and is much better made. I have both and if I HAD to pick one I'd take the Forza.
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

Have The Autographs To Prove It!

Comment

All the stuff we like is out stock everywhere you look I think the Forza stuff is top notch
        Hopefully they are making some inventory that will become available soon

Comment

forza hypersonic swivel, I can't find on the site, are they selling it? because title lighting shipping is crazy 60$ for the swivel plus 100$ for shipping

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...
          X