How useful/important is a speedbag really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WillieBoykin
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2020

How useful/important is a speedbag really?

The best laminate floor mops to buy in 2023 - 4 top buys for laminate flooring

Because laminate floors are susceptible to moisture, it's critical to use the correct mop—one that won't become sopping wet—to avoid damage. It is critical to select the best mop for laminate floors with suitable substance and wringing mechanism. Spray systems, flexible handles, and multipurpose mop heads can all improve usability.

Beldray LA067050EU Classic Mop

This Beldray spray mop is unquestionably the best mop for laminate floors, both in terms of comfort and affordability. It's inexpensive and simple to maneuver around your furniture, and it also makes scrubbing underneath furniture a breeze. It contains two machine-washable heads that must be washed before use. Its 350ml tank is ideal for mopping small houses, and it eliminates the need to haul around a bucket.

​​

MR.SIGA Professional Microfibre Mop

Because of its steel pole and robust aluminum alloy base, it's a very durable alternative. Its microfibre head should glide across your floor, cleaning up everything from spills to grime and pet hair. After usage, use the convenient dirt removal scrubber to remove any embedded hair or crumbs from the mop head. The microfiber heads may be washed in the washing machine.

Mopping around and below your furniture has never been simpler with a 360-degree swivel pole. Simply clip any of the microfiber heads on and you're ready to go. Because there is no bottle or trigger mechanism on this mop, you must employ your own spray. This mop also features an extended pole.

E-Cloth Mini Deep Clean Mop

Using only hot water, clean your floors with this E-cloth. Its particular microfiber pad operates when it comes into contact with water, and it is safe to use around children and pets. One mop head should last over 300 washes, or three years.

Because the mop does not have a water reservoir, you will need to wet the head before linking it to the mop, and you may need to wet it again while cleaning. The mop itself may be easily swiveled around furniture and utilized not just on floors, but also clean walls and skirting boards. It also has a 5-foot handle.

This is unquestionably the most environmentally friendly laminate floor mop available. Simply change the head when you feel the need to.

​​

Vileda Looper

This Vileda cleaner has two unique features: it is cordless and has two revolving discs at the head. This provides a more thorough clean on your floors.

The basic design makes it easy to set up with no difficult procedures. There are no additional accessories to worry about; instead, simply charge this mop for 3.5 hours and wait to begin steaming your floors.

Because there is no exertion involved in dragging this lightweight mop about, TheKingLive suggests it for folks with limited mobility. During testing, it was also discovered that the water supply volume was more than sufficient. TheKingLive believes you would get the best mop for laminate floors after reading our article.

You Might Also Enjoy:

Best Mop For Laminate Floors - How To Never Pick The Wrong Mop Again

Best Mop For Laminate Floors - How To Really Take Care Of Your Dedicated Floor
    Last edited by WillieBoykin; 11-26-2023, 11:06 PM.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by WillieBoykin View Post
    Hi guy,

Basically the college club/gym I have been a part of for four years has heavy bags, a double end bag, and a "wrecking ball" style heavybag.We have a speed bag but we never use it because it is in disrepair.

I was wondering how important it is to actually use a speed bag for boxing and how much of it is just for show since it is a stereotypical boxing workout/activity and whether or not I've been missing out on something critical for the past 3ish years

Thank you
    I'm not sure it's useful at all for boxing, but speed bag in it's own regard is fun and addictive. I speed bag for speed bag's sake.

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

I would like to debate this.

I think boxing-style speed bagging builds and tones some muscles that do not get worked as much with other traditional boxing workouts. Forget all that hand-eye coordination horseshit. You get better hand-eye coordination blocking punches in sparring or using a double-end bag.

What boxing-style speed bagging really gives you is the ability to hold your gloves up high, round after round. Like the referee always tells the fighters, "protect yourselves at all times".
      @ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• dad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2018

I would never claim to be an authority in the Art of boxing but my first right of passage as a young boy was when my father asked me if I wanted to stay up late and watch

Comment

• dad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2018

Sorry I keep having that problem, let's try again. I would never claim to be an authority in the Art of boxing but my first right of passage was when my Dad asked me if I wanted to stay up late and watch "Friday Night at the Fights" with him (Thanks Dad).My interest in boxing has remained with me to this day. I could not agree with rhshackleford more, "What boxing-style speed bagging really gives you is the ability to hold your gloves up high, round after round" For what it's worth I think this is what you've been missing.

Comment

• pinzpirate
            • Feb 2020

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
            I would like to debate this.

I think boxing-style speed bagging builds and tones some muscles that do not get worked as much with other traditional boxing workouts. Forget all that hand-eye coordination horseshit. You get better hand-eye coordination blocking punches in sparring or using a double-end bag.

What boxing-style speed bagging really gives you is the ability to hold your gloves up high, round after round. Like the referee always tells the fighters, "protect yourselves at all times".
            That's why many boxers hit the bag full bore for 2 minutes while training The first few times you do it you'll know which muscles you're conditioning

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

This thread pretty much hit the bag dead on...https://speedbagforum.com/forums/for...of-a-speed-bag

Comment

• rdshackleford
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Oct 2016

the debate in this thread lacks substance.
                @ArcSwivel
                #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...