• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jordanrk07
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2020

Everlast 4201 speed bag

Hi All,

I was planning on buying the Everlast 4201 Speed Bag New for $35 shipped, is that a good price for it? Here are pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Buqbaui
    I couldn't find it online anywhere except for on ebay for $160 so IDK how much it's worth or if it's good?
  • Zaz
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

It looks like a brand new bag! A piece of collection! $35 is a very low price!

Comment

• Jordanrk07
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • May 2020

Originally posted by Zaz View Post
      It looks like a brand new bag! A piece of collection! $35 is a very low price!
      How much is it usually worth?

Comment

• rdshackleford
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2016

beware it might be a China bag. check the label
        @ArcSwivel
        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Mickey Dix
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Jordanrk07 View Post
          Hi All,

I was planning on buying the Everlast 4201 Speed Bag New for $35 shipped, is that a good price for it? Here are pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Buqbaui
          I couldn't find it online anywhere except for on ebay for $160 so IDK how much it's worth or if it's good?
          Hi Jordan as Rdshacleford said be very careful with the China bags . I ordered a everlast on eBay only to be disappointed to find out it wasn’t a made in USA bag. The China bag was garbage.

Comment

• Jordanrk07
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • May 2020

Oh wow how do I check that?

Comment

• Jordanrk07
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • May 2020

Oh wow the bottom of the case says "made in china"

Comment

• Jordanrk07
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • May 2020

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• Zaz
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Jordanrk07 View Post

How much is it usually worth?
                  Sorry, I didn't know that the 4201 could be made in China ... I thought they were all made in the USA...

Comment

• Dutchman
                    Speed Bag Historian
                    • Jun 2006

There was a brief period when they tried to keep the old pro line going by having some of them made in China. For the most part they look like the original line at a glance, but closer inspection reveals their heritage. Plastic welting instead of leather usually is the tip off.

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                      There was a brief period when they tried to keep the old pro line going by having some of them made in China. For the most part they look like the original line at a glance, but closer inspection reveals their heritage. Plastic welting instead of leather usually is the tip off.
                      Genius! Very few baggers that I've met remember the leather welting on the pro models. You could beat them flat at the belly and they didn't bother you anymore. Not so the plastic ones. AND, when the bladder started popping out of the seam, you could get a leather shop to Sew it back with a leather welt. Not the plastic.
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...