Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everlast 4201 speed bag

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everlast 4201 speed bag

    Hi All,

    I was planning on buying the Everlast 4201 Speed Bag New for $35 shipped, is that a good price for it? Here are pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Buqbaui
    I couldn't find it online anywhere except for on ebay for $160 so IDK how much it's worth or if it's good?

  • #2
    It looks like a brand new bag! A piece of collection! $35 is a very low price!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Zaz View Post
      It looks like a brand new bag! A piece of collection! $35 is a very low price!
      How much is it usually worth?

      Comment


      • #4
        beware it might be a China bag. check the label
        @ArcSwivel
        #ArcSwivel sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jordanrk07 View Post
          Hi All,

          I was planning on buying the Everlast 4201 Speed Bag New for $35 shipped, is that a good price for it? Here are pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Buqbaui
          I couldn't find it online anywhere except for on ebay for $160 so IDK how much it's worth or if it's good?
          Hi Jordan as Rdshacleford said be very careful with the China bags . I ordered a everlast on eBay only to be disappointed to find out it wasn’t a made in USA bag. The China bag was garbage.

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh wow how do I check that?

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh wow the bottom of the case says "made in china"

              Comment


              • #8
                https://imgur.com/a/gkUe85B

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jordanrk07 View Post

                  How much is it usually worth?
                  Sorry, I didn't know that the 4201 could be made in China ... I thought they were all made in the USA...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    There was a brief period when they tried to keep the old pro line going by having some of them made in China. For the most part they look like the original line at a glance, but closer inspection reveals their heritage. Plastic welting instead of leather usually is the tip off.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                      There was a brief period when they tried to keep the old pro line going by having some of them made in China. For the most part they look like the original line at a glance, but closer inspection reveals their heritage. Plastic welting instead of leather usually is the tip off.
                      Genius! Very few baggers that I've met remember the leather welting on the pro models. You could beat them flat at the belly and they didn't bother you anymore. Not so the plastic ones. AND, when the bladder started popping out of the seam, you could get a leather shop to Sew it back with a leather welt. Not the plastic.
                      Speed Bag

                      Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                      THE 10th Year Reunion!

                      sigpic

                      The Art of the Bag

                      Comment

                      Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...
                      X