Which is Faster Ball Swivel or Bearing U Bolt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • surfingcowboy
    • May 2020

Which is Faster Ball Swivel or Bearing U Bolt?

Thanks for the Add and wanted to know what everyone thought is faster
  • Jim Walker
    • Dec 2018

Neglecting friction, the shorter the swivel's length the faster it is. In speed bagging, the bag plays a huge role, as well as the platform.

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Huh, hmm
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

The ball hook is not lacking for speed,

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

"Swivel" speed is not really important because any decent swivel of any style is faster than we are and can keep up with you. The question is really about control for your punching style. If you just hit from the front mainly, Or front-&-back Then any swivel style is fine. When you mix in side punching then control is an issue and most baggers find the ball hook or "ball bearing chain link" much better than a U- bolt. As for "Speed" that's up to the bagger. The swivel will handle it.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• surfingcowboy
            • May 2020

Thanks for the Replys and Input! I Appreciate it

Comment

• surfingcowboy
              • May 2020

I Workout for Kickboxing and Traditional Boxing( But have allways Loved the Speed) What in your opinions is the Fastest Bags not being the Small or Super Smalls More in the 6'x9" range? Funny thing is I have all kinds and sizes but the Smalls and Super Smalls are just too light But in saying that my fastest med size bags have been the cheap Vinyl Everlasts 6x9s(I just got the Title XS Atomic and its still slower that the Cheap Everlasts. I see where some of you folks use a Red Medium size bag and They are Flying in your Hands Ref: paranday and Jim Walker

Comment

• pinzpirate
                • Feb 2020

I'm a Cleto Reyes fan in 6X9 size Heritage bags are nice A lot guys like Bradley bags I don't have one but I
                think that's what you're asking about Find the videos of Dix hitting the Title black he says it gives his shoulders
                a helluva workout but he makes that bag move! In the end it's what Speedbag always says Good equipment
                is where you start once you have decent stuff you are regulator of your own success

Comment

• rdshackleford
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Oct 2016

For Title Black vids, search for bachmannjbrad on youtube
                  @ArcSwivel
                  #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• rdshackleford
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Oct 2016

Also, G-Town on Instagram favors the Title Black
                    @ArcSwivel
                    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                      For Title Black vids, search for bachmannjbrad on youtube

Brad has unreal speed and skills. He and buddy Nate literally blew us all away at the Gathering in 2019.

I have been hitting the speed bag for almost 3 years. Yelawolf is pretty much the only artist I hit to. It's been life changing. I'm 36 years old and have never had something that pulls you in and captivates me in positivity. To everyone out there especially men my age who are in need of upper body strength and cardiovascular exercise. YOU MUST TRY IT. I promise you won't be able to stop. One of the benefits of speed bagging is that you will have abilities that are unbelievable. You will improve in every part of your life. If interested please leave me a comment and I would be happy to enlighten you. BAGGIN' INCONTROLLABLY

HA! :47sec "...this U-bolt is tricky.." (G-Town tearing it up)

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...