• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Ali bag

The Ali limited edition speedbag is 57% off. Does anyone have this bag? Is it any good? I like the shape.
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190616_124149.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	117541 I do NOT like it! Perhaps a larger version would be better? The rubber patch and thick leather disc on the bottom are a pain and very unnecessary

Comment

• Mickey Dix
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jul 2019

Looks like a nice bag and on sale at title but looks aren’t everything.Hey Caz I see you have that other Muhammad Ali bag that’s on sale . How is that one ? Thanks-Mick

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

A number of our people in the past who have bought Title bags that have the stitched on label have complained about the label. Several have removed the label, some I seem to recall returned the bag. If you hit bare handed, it is apparently not a particularly good feeling.....

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
          A number of our people in the past who have bought Title bags that have the stitched on label have complained about the label. Several have removed the label, some I seem to recall returned the bag. If you hit bare handed, it is apparently not a particularly good feeling.....
          "We're making a new bag, and we're going to stitch on a label. Let's see, where should we put it?"

You've got to wonder if the folks at Title ever hit a speed bag. I removed that label from a Title yellow bag. Bag is still alive and well after many years of service.

Comment

• Cazbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

The Ali Sting in background is good solid bag. Exact shape as the Perilous but not as lively, making it a great utility bag. The red logos did not last long though!

Comment

• Cazbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2018

I removed the label on the limited edition but with the bag being so small it is hard to stay away from the uncomfortable bottom disc.

Comment

• BagBoy
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jan 2018

I was hesitant to remove the little Title logo from my bags as I thought they would rapidly deflate what with all the now exposed holes
                Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Oct 2016

MVP had the goddamn common courtesy to brand their leather panels with their logo.
                  @ArcSwivel
                  #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• rdshackleford
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Oct 2016

Caz, this portion of your pic above is hilarious!

@ArcSwivel
                    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Cazbag
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Sep 2018

I've posted this pic several times i think wondering if anyone would call it out!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...