Ali bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali bag

The Ali limited edition speedbag is 57% off. Does anyone have this bag? Is it any good? I like the shape.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190616_124149.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	117541 I do NOT like it! Perhaps a larger version would be better? The rubber patch and thick leather disc on the bottom are a pain and very unnecessary

Comment

Looks like a nice bag and on sale at title but looks aren’t everything.Hey Caz I see you have that other Muhammad Ali bag that’s on sale . How is that one ? Thanks-Mick

Comment

A number of our people in the past who have bought Title bags that have the stitched on label have complained about the label. Several have removed the label, some I seem to recall returned the bag. If you hit bare handed, it is apparently not a particularly good feeling.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
          A number of our people in the past who have bought Title bags that have the stitched on label have complained about the label. Several have removed the label, some I seem to recall returned the bag. If you hit bare handed, it is apparently not a particularly good feeling.....
          "We're making a new bag, and we're going to stitch on a label. Let's see, where should we put it?"

You've got to wonder if the folks at Title ever hit a speed bag. I removed that label from a Title yellow bag. Bag is still alive and well after many years of service.

Comment

The Ali Sting in background is good solid bag. Exact shape as the Perilous but not as lively, making it a great utility bag. The red logos did not last long though!

Comment

I removed the label on the limited edition but with the bag being so small it is hard to stay away from the uncomfortable bottom disc.

Comment

I was hesitant to remove the little Title logo from my bags as I thought they would rapidly deflate what with all the now exposed holes
                Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

Have The Autographs To Prove It!

Comment

MVP had the goddamn common courtesy to brand their leather panels with their logo.
                  @ArcSwivel
                  #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Caz, this portion of your pic above is hilarious!

@ArcSwivel
                    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

I've posted this pic several times i think wondering if anyone would call it out!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...
                      X