X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

It looks like you can post a video directly by uploading through attachments. Awesome work and gets crazy at regular speed. I can feel the universe expanding working on this pretzel market as well. I've had do a little improv in order for me to do. This what I think I am doing written out, however my notation for 4- way is probably incorrect! Click image for larger version

Name:	20190825_113234.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	115175

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
      It looks like you can post a video directly by uploading through attachments. Awesome work and gets crazy at regular speed. I can feel the universe expanding working on this pretzel market as well. I've had do a little improv in order for me to do. This what I think I am doing written out, however my notation for 4- way is probably incorrect! Click image for larger version

Name:	20190825_113234.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	115175
      Caz, you wrote "incorrect" by the picture. Is that because of the extra hit?

I noticed that if I start doing what I was doing in my videos with the FSP coming in more from the side instead of straight on it takes on a whole other look. More animated.No matter how I read what was written on the board there is no other way to do it. Guess we need Alan to chime in. It's driving me nuts! lolol
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Cazbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

The incorrect was referring to the outward 4-way elbow as I noted it as "QES" meaning quadruple elbow strike. I think my attachment pic split up the text. Yes we need Alan! He may be on a Viking raid! I have only referenced the bible and notations and not used used them so much, but it is time that I do!

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

Caz, you wrote "incorrect" by the picture. Is that because of the extra hit?

I noticed that if I start doing what I was doing in my videos with the FSP coming in more from the side instead of straight on it takes on a whole other look. More animated.No matter how I read what was written on the board there is no other way to do it. Guess we need Alan to chime in. It's driving me nuts! lolol
          sitting here in Oslo, Norway, reading this. the notation is correct. instead of "O-D 4way" you used QES, but your E-F notation is correct. the lead or first fist of the 4way will be the fist to shadow under the left elbow of the O-TES

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...