X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • morphiusrt
    • Mar 2019

Title's new Super Fast Speed Bag

I purchased the new bag Title just released The Super Fast Speed Bag (pretty original name lol). I got the 7x10 in grey as you can see below. I'd say it is a cross between the Super Speed bag and the Cleto Reyes bag. Good fast rebounds, not quite as fast as the Cleto Reyes but definitely faster than the Super Speed Bag. As you can see in the photo it is slightly lopsided but does not effect the bag in any way. The leather is thicker than the Cleto Reyes but not as thick as the Super Bag. It is better on the hands than the Super Bag too, especially since the Title Logo is printed on it so you don't have to worry about catching a hand on it.

Below are a few photo's and video's of the bag. All in all I would say this is an excellent bag for the price. I'd say this is a good compromise if you're not willing to spend the $80 on Cleto Reyes. Cleto Reyes bag is M 7x10 but as you can see it is slightly bigger than the Title 7x10 in the belly area.

PS. Sorry I don't have much to compare it to at the moment. As my bag inventory increases I will write more reviews. And sorry for my not so good bagging, I am still pretty new to this.

Attached Files
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by morphiusrt View Post
    ..... And sorry for my not so good bagging, I am still pretty new to this.

Your baggin' is just fine. Very impressive for a new guy. I suggest rather than compare yourself to some of the "veteran masters", you compare yourself to what/where YOU were a few months ago or a year ago.

That way you focus on the positive journey and progress you have made, ...........rather than on how far you may have to go.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 06-18-2019, 07:38 PM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

I wish I could sew. I'd like to make the Arc Speed Bag.
      @ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

I'd like to see that.... If it's anything like the swivel it would be awesome!
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          I'd like to see that.... If it's anything like the swivel it would be awesome!
          If it were anything like the swivel, it would be the fastest, smoothest, quickest, slickest, bouncy-est, prettiest, most fun punching bag on the planet. And it would help give needy abandoned dogs the financial help they need to get care until they find their forever homes.
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

If it were anything like the swivel, it would be the fastest, smoothest, quickest, slickest, bouncy-est, prettiest, most fun punching bag on the planet. And it would help give needy abandoned dogs the financial help they need to get care until they find their forever homes.
            Instead of regular dog tags they could have little SpeedBags on their collars with their names and other important info.

Hi I'm BART 3252 Puppy Street ETC.. Too much?
            Last edited by BagBoy; 06-19-2019, 09:23 PM.
            Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• morphiusrt
              • Mar 2019

Time to learn

Update: After using this for some time I still prefer the Cleto Reyes bag. This bag requires more effort to keep it going. I bumped it up from 4psi to 5psi and that helped. Still a great bag for the money in my opinion. It helps with some learning because it is a little slower though.

Comment

• MrJim
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Jun 2019

Title's new Super Fast Speed Bag: I bought an 8 x 11 one from Title, and out of the box it will not hold air. Gradually added air over two days with a tiny pump and kept the bag squeezeable. It has never been punched. This morning it is nearly empty of air. Am calling Title today to about returning it for a replacement. Looks to be of quality but...I hope this is a fluke.

It's my second bag, I'm a beginner. The first is too tiny for me to control.

Comment

• morphiusrt
                  • Mar 2019

Originally posted by MrJim View Post
                  Title's new Super Fast Speed Bag: I bought an 8 x 11 one from Title, and out of the box it will not hold air. Gradually added air over two days with a tiny pump and kept the bag squeezeable. It has never been punched. This morning it is nearly empty of air. Am calling Title today to about returning it for a replacement. Looks to be of quality but...I hope this is a fluke.

It's my second bag, I'm a beginner. The first is too tiny for me to control.
                  If they don't ask you to send the defective one back I will buy it off you. I have a few replacement bladders at my house that I could throw in that bag.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...