• florian 380
    • Nov 2012

I want the Heritage ,too !!!! Love at first sight ! Ha ha haaaa
    Very nice bag .....

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
      • Apr 2011

Ringside Heritage 5" and 6" Comparison

The 5" is a medium and has actual dims of 5 x 7.5 (5.9 oz.)
      The 6" is a large and has actual dims of 6 x 10 (6.5 oz)

The 6" just arrived today, and I'm not too thrilled with the size of it. I thought it would only be slightly bigger than the 5"
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Bag-A-Holic; 01-30-2013, 06:28 PM.
      -Anthony

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

WOW... that looks HUGH! I'll just stick with the good old Peanut Ball...it's cheaper too.
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• fedora
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2012

Strange, mine measure's 9 x 5.5. I measured from the top of the bag not the top of the loop.

fedora

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by fedora View Post
            Strange, mine measure's 9 x 5.5. I measured from the top of the bag not the top of the loop.

fedora
            I just remeasured carefullly using a tape measure and a level.
            Mine is 9.5(just to top of bag, not loop) x 6.25 (NOT 10x6 originally posted)
            I guess the width is more variable, depending on the amount of air you put in.

Where/from who, did you purchase yours? I got mine direct from Ringside, but I see them on ebay from MMA One Stop, and others too. I have purchased from MMA for some items, but since the price was the same, I went directly to Ringside.(actually cheaper with Ringside 15% off code.) If you got it from Ringside and didnt use a code, call them and give them code and they will credit you. In Jan the code was CALJAN, if before then, look on forum for that code.
            Last edited by Bag-A-Holic; 02-02-2013, 01:18 PM.
            -Anthony

Comment

• fedora
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Bag-A-Holic View Post
              I just remeasured carefullly using a tape measure and a level.
              Mine is 9.5(just to top of bag, not loop) x 6.25 (NOT 10x6 originally posted)
              I guess the width is more variable, depending on the amount of air you put in.

Where/from who, did you purchase yours? I got mine direct from Ringside, but I see them on ebay from MMA One Stop, and others too. I have purchased from MMA for some items, but since the price was the same, I went directly to Ringside.(actually cheaper with Ringside 15% off code.) If you got it from Ringside and didnt use a code, call them and give them code and they will credit you. In Jan the code was CALJAN, if before then, look on forum for that code.
              Got mine from Ringside with the discount. I'm unsure why there would be that much variance. It's possible that not all patterns they use to cut out the panels are exactly the same, not to mention if some are sewn a bit tighter or looser than others. I'm sure the quality control on a "punching" bag isn't that high.

fedora

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...