X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimcaher
    • Feb 2010

Tim,
    You were right. As I start to get the feel of the Atomic XS I really like it. It's matter of learning to moderate the force

Jim
    Last edited by jimcaher; 07-04-2010, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• The Baggist
      Vert Baggin' Master
      • May 2009

Thanks for the vid and review of the Title Atomic Jim...Glad you stuck with it. The small light bags take some time to get used to what seems like hitting nothing. I couldn't help myself after seeing Tim on the XXS and you on the XS so I had to break the bank once again and order both!

Comment

• jimcaher
        • Feb 2010

Daniel
        I was just thinking about you and hoping you'd take a crack at these little devils.

Pretty sure you'll enjoy the XS. Looking forward to your vids.

Jim

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jimcaher View Post
          Tim,
          You were right. As I start to get the feel of the Atomic XS I really like it. It's matter of learning to moderate the force

Jim
          Looks and sounds like you like that bag. I should have hit it more in NJ, but only did a small bit on it. Not enough to make a final judgement, but I normally lean toward softer, more leather like bags.

Nice Punching.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• juxt
            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

finally, I ordered the xxs atomic speedbag. just waiting for it in the mail. my platform isnt heavy duty (platform shakes too much and im constantly retightning the bolts). hopefully this lightweight bag will help with precision and be easier on my setup until i get a heavy duty platform.
            Last edited by juxt; 08-22-2010, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• juxt
              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

this is a very cool bag. It bounces off the platform really quick but my speed bag patterns dont go much faster. my swivel has too much arc, especially for a tiny bag like this. i feel like it has good potential though, im gonna buy a swivel with a shorter hook.

anyone have any recomendations on a short swivel?
              Last edited by juxt; 08-26-2010, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by juxt View Post
                this is a very cool bag. It bounces off the platform really quick but my speed bag patterns dont go much faster. my swivel has too much arc, especially for a tiny bag like this. i feel like it has good potential though, im gonna buy a swivel with a shorter hook.

anyone have any recomendations on a short swivel?

Metal ball hook, shorten up the eye hook or mount it deeper in the ball. That's about as short as you can reasonably get.

Comment

• juxt
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

ok, thanks tim

Comment

• juxt
                    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

After messing with the atomic xxs a couple weeks I would say im somewhat happy with my purchase. eventhough the bag moves fast i still feel like its speed is limited by the light weight when going all out on speed. Its light on my economy setup which is great. If nothing else, i can at least say its something unique and different from the other bags.

Comment

• SpeedKilz
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                      So these bags are not made of leather? Wonder if the XXS Super Pro will go on sale for something less than $39.95?
                      Throwing a heads up for those of you interested in the Title Atomic bag. Nice sale coming up on both sizes late November/early December.

Comment

• paranday
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by SpeedKilz View Post
                        Throwing a heads up for those of you interested in the Title Atomic bag. Nice sale coming up on both sizes late November/early December.
                        I will buy them at that time, thanks. I'll just say you and Tim sent me.

Comment

• 08speed3
                          • Dec 2010

I just recieved my XS & XXS Title Atomic speedbags. It was on sale @ Titlemma.com (VIP sale) for $25 each! It was well worth it!! Its just like what the reviews say. Very light, like punching air. Its just another challenge for me. I have no gripes. My next bag will probly be a CR.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...