• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
    Nice bag collection Biff!! even your cat singles out the fighting sports!!
    That's because it hasn't peed on it yet! Excellent capture by the way Biff, you couldn't have planned that shot if you tried.

It looks smaller than the Title classic. A nice looking bag Biff. I'm going to order one next week. But I'll be giving Sugar Rays a call to make sure they have them in stock and that they don't send me the 6x9.

Tim should get some discount from from the manufactures as through the forums their sales must have taken a big leap.

Comment

• fingers
      Speed Bag Guru
      • May 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
      That's because it hasn't peed on it yet! Excellent capture by the way Biff, you couldn't have planned that shot if you tried.

It looks smaller than the Title classic. A nice looking bag Biff. I'm going to order one next week. But I'll be giving Sugar Rays a call to make sure they have them in stock and that they don't send me the 6x9.

Tim should get some discount from from the manufactures as through the forums their sales must have taken a big leap.
      Good move mate i would say the 6x9 is the same size as the title classic!!

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by fingers View Post
        Nice bag collection Biff!! even your cat singles out the fighting sports!!
        Thanks Fingers. That cat loves to investigate.

As I said, that cat gets into everything.

It is just a little smaller than the Title Classic, Vini, you're right. It's been on the hook for a day now and I really do like it. Good luck with your purchase.

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Yes I'm going to look into that in the new year, maybe sooner. This site is on the first page of hits on google.com when searching for "speed bag". I think we've got enough clout here to get some discounts

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          Just got my bags today. Pumped them up, hung them and punched a few minutes with both. The Fighting 5x8 has soft leather, even seams, and rebounds well. So far, I like it very much. The ProMex 8x5 is a bit smaller, has a longer loop, but does hit well.

Pic 2: The same bags, but shows how much longer the ProMex loop is.
          Interesting, the Pro Mex is clearly the smallest bag, yet that mile long loop makes it almost as long a rebound arc as the bag next to it.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Yes I'm going to look into that in the new year, maybe sooner. This site is on the first page of hits on google.com when searching for "speed bag". I think we've got enough clout here to get some discounts.
            Well done Tim, Good luck with it, I really do think you can pull that off.

Any chance of speaking with Sugar Rays for the UK baggers?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...