• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Fighting sports 8x5

I have just finished giving my new Fighting sports speedbag a workout!! and i have to say this is the best speedbag i have ever used totally accurate, perfect size, perfect weight, perfect balance, soft leather, very well made, i think i have found my perfect bag!! this could save me from my bag addiction but you never know the accuracy and balance could just be me!!!
    Attached Files
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Now that is a really nice looking bag! As close to perfect-looking as a bag can be. Glad you like it. Who knows - maybe Santa will bring me one for christmas.

Comment

• fingers
      Speed Bag Guru
      • May 2008

Originally posted by riqal View Post
      Now that is a really nice looking bag! As close to perfect-looking as a bag can be. Glad you like it. Who knows - maybe Santa will bring me one for christmas.
      Riqal get writing to santa now!! i cant recomend this bag highly enough!!

Comment

• Baggin'
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by fingers View Post
        I have just finished giving my new Fighting sports speedbag a workout!! and i have to say this is the best speedbag i have ever used totally accurate, perfect size, perfect weight, perfect balance, soft leather, very well made, i think i have found my perfect bag!! this could save me from my bag addiction but you never know the accuracy and balance could just be me!!!
        That looks like a 6x9 bag. The 5x8 is all white (no black) and the 7x10 is all black...hopefully the 6x9 is what you were shooting for?
        Last edited by Baggin'; 11-09-2009, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Fingers, thanks for the review. I just had Santa (Mrs. Biff) order me an all-white 5x8. Looking forward to trying it out.

Originally posted by Baggin' View Post
          That looks like a 6x9 bag. The 5x8 is all white (no black) and the 7x10 is all black...hopefully the 6x9 is what you were shooting for?
          I found the same thing when ordering from Title USA, the all white is 5x8.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

After reading your comments fingers, I have to get me one of those bags. Sounds like a good buy to me.

Comment

• fingers
              Speed Bag Guru
              • May 2008

Yeh thats what i thought! i ordered a 5x8 (small) but this one arrived! so i measured it at 8x6!! it is smaller than my everlast 5x8 and about the same size as my cleto 5x8! so if it is a 6x9 it is a small one but i dont mind it is just right for my ham fists!

Comment

• fingers
                Speed Bag Guru
                • May 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                After reading your comments fingers, I have to get me one of those bags. Sounds like a good buy to me.
                Vini mate you wont be disappointed! but check the sizing at Sugar rays it sounds like the cleto thing all over again! but if this is a 6x9 it is a small and fast one, or they have just mixed and matched the colours but whatever i wont be changing it.

Comment

• fingers
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  Fingers, thanks for the review. I just had Santa (Mrs. Biff) order me an all-white 5x8. Looking forward to trying it out.

I found the same thing when ordering from Title USA, the all white is 5x8.
                  Nice one biff !! let us know what you think and what it measures! and lets hope Santa brings you the right size bag.

Comment

• Baggin'
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Nov 2009

Or double up...Keep the Fighting 6x9 and maybe try the Title Gyro 5x8. I have the Gyro 7x10 and love it...I would have gotten the 5x8 too but I have had my eye on those Rival bags and wanted some variety.

Comment

• Tim
                      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

The figthing sports black & white is definitely 6x9 size, I have one. Good bag - hits well and stylish.

Or double up...Keep the Fighting 6x9 and maybe try the Title Gyro 5x8. I have the Gyro 7x10 and love it...I would have gotten the 5x8 too but I have had my eye on those Rival bags and wanted some variety.
                      COOL! I didn't realize they made those in different sizes! I may get one of those 5x8 (My favorite bag size)

Comment

• KILROZ
                        Speed Bag Trainee
                        • Nov 2009

i actually just got that same bag recently, and love it!

Comment

• atgatt
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Nov 2007

After your great recommendation, as "soon" as my Title 5 x 8 wears out, Fighting Sports, here I come.

Comment

• Biff
                            Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Just got my bags today. Pumped them up, hung them and punched a few minutes with both. The Fighting 5x8 has soft leather, even seams, and rebounds well. So far, I like it very much. The ProMex 8x5 is a bit smaller, has a longer loop, but does hit well.

Here are a couple of pics of my 5x8 bags.
                            Pic 1: Title Classic, Title, Fighting Sport, and ProMex (and Kasey, our cat)

Pic 2: The same bags, but shows how much longer the ProMex loop is.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• fingers
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                              Just got my bags today. Pumped them up, hung them and punched a few minutes with both. The Fighting 5x8 has soft leather, even seams, and rebounds well. So far, I like it very much. The ProMex 8x5 is a bit smaller, has a longer loop, but does hit well.

Here are a couple of pics of my 5x8 bags.
                              Pic 1: Title Classic, Title, Fighting Sport, and ProMex (and Kasey, our cat)

Pic 2: The same bags, but shows how much longer the ProMex loop is.
                              Nice bag collection Biff!! even your cat singles out the fighting sports!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...