X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Yes I'm going to look into that in the new year, maybe sooner. This site is on the first page of hits on google.com when searching for "speed bag". I think we've got enough clout here to get some discounts.
    Well done Tim, Good luck with it, I really do think you can pull that off.

Any chance of speaking with Sugar Rays for the UK baggers?

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
    Tim should get some discount from from the manufactures as through the forums their sales must have taken a big leap.
    Yes I'm going to look into that in the new year, maybe sooner. This site is on the first page of hits on google.com when searching for "speed bag". I think we've got enough clout here to get some discounts

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Just got my bags today. Pumped them up, hung them and punched a few minutes with both. The Fighting 5x8 has soft leather, even seams, and rebounds well. So far, I like it very much. The ProMex 8x5 is a bit smaller, has a longer loop, but does hit well.

Pic 2: The same bags, but shows how much longer the ProMex loop is.
    Interesting, the Pro Mex is clearly the smallest bag, yet that mile long loop makes it almost as long a rebound arc as the bag next to it.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Originally posted by fingers View Post
    Nice bag collection Biff!! even your cat singles out the fighting sports!!
    Thanks Fingers. That cat loves to investigate.
    That's because it hasn't peed on it yet! Excellent capture by the way Biff, you couldn't have planned that shot if you tried.
    It looks smaller than the Title classic. A nice looking bag Biff. I'm going to order one next week. But I'll be giving Sugar Rays a call to make sure they have them in stock and that they don't send me the 6x9.

Tim should get some discount from from the manufactures as through the forums their sales must have taken a big leap.
    As I said, that cat gets into everything.

It is just a little smaller than the Title Classic, Vini, you're right. It's been on the hook for a day now and I really do like it. Good luck with your purchase.

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    That's because it hasn't peed on it yet! Excellent capture by the way Biff, you couldn't have planned that shot if you tried.

It looks smaller than the Title classic. A nice looking bag Biff. I'm going to order one next week. But I'll be giving Sugar Rays a call to make sure they have them in stock and that they don't send me the 6x9.

Good move mate i would say the 6x9 is the same size as the title classic!!

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by fingers View Post

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    Just got my bags today. Pumped them up, hung them and punched a few minutes with both. The Fighting 5x8 has soft leather, even seams, and rebounds well. So far, I like it very much. The ProMex 8x5 is a bit smaller, has a longer loop, but does hit well.

Here are a couple of pics of my 5x8 bags.
    Pic 1: Title Classic, Title, Fighting Sport, and ProMex (and Kasey, our cat)

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied

Here are a couple of pics of my 5x8 bags.
    Pic 1: Title Classic, Title, Fighting Sport, and ProMex (and Kasey, our cat)

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• atgatt
    replied
    After your great recommendation, as "soon" as my Title 5 x 8 wears out, Fighting Sports, here I come.

Leave a comment:

• KILROZ
    replied
    i actually just got that same bag recently, and love it!

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Baggin' View Post
    That looks like a 6x9 bag. The 5x8 is all white (no black) and the 7x10 is all black...hopefully the 6x9 is what you were shooting for?
    The figthing sports black & white is definitely 6x9 size, I have one. Good bag - hits well and stylish.

Or double up...Keep the Fighting 6x9 and maybe try the Title Gyro 5x8. I have the Gyro 7x10 and love it...I would have gotten the 5x8 too but I have had my eye on those Rival bags and wanted some variety.
    COOL! I didn't realize they made those in different sizes! I may get one of those 5x8 (My favorite bag size)

Leave a comment:

• Baggin'
    replied
    Or double up...Keep the Fighting 6x9 and maybe try the Title Gyro 5x8. I have the Gyro 7x10 and love it...I would have gotten the 5x8 too but I have had my eye on those Rival bags and wanted some variety.

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    Fingers, thanks for the review. I just had Santa (Mrs. Biff) order me an all-white 5x8. Looking forward to trying it out.

I found the same thing when ordering from Title USA, the all white is 5x8.
    Nice one biff !! let us know what you think and what it measures! and lets hope Santa brings you the right size bag.

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    After reading your comments fingers, I have to get me one of those bags. Sounds like a good buy to me.
    Vini mate you wont be disappointed! but check the sizing at Sugar rays it sounds like the cleto thing all over again! but if this is a 6x9 it is a small and fast one, or they have just mixed and matched the colours but whatever i wont be changing it.

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    That looks like a 6x9 bag. The 5x8 is all white (no black) and the 7x10 is all black...hopefully the 6x9 is what you were shooting for?
    Yeh thats what i thought! i ordered a 5x8 (small) but this one arrived! so i measured it at 8x6!! it is smaller than my everlast 5x8 and about the same size as my cleto 5x8! so if it is a 6x9 it is a small one but i dont mind it is just right for my ham fists!

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    After reading your comments fingers, I have to get me one of those bags. Sounds like a good buy to me.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...