Excellent, do any of your friends bag?
    no..maybe only me in this town who can hit speed bag
    by the way thanks guys for sharing some knowledge and technique

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Hey petinju13

Great job, nice swing and control of power and speed. You kept everything nice and steady, with great timing. You do have great skill and I bet you can quickly learn many moves from around the bag if you want. My only suggestion might be to lower the bag just a bit if and when you start punching from other sides or try to pass a single fist or both fists through the bag. (like: front to reverse) That move might be a bit easier if your bag is a smidge lower. (an inch or so, no more). But if your keeping it up a bit high to help train for competitive boxing, (coaches say this is better for the shoulders) than maybe just leave it where it is.

just a suggestion. Otherwise You're doing great.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by petinju13 View Post
        ringside send me mexican swivel...because i new in speed bag world so i don't know what's the difference with other swivel ....but the wound from this accident sometimes still hurt besides this accident happened about 1 year ago

here's my video with new swivel please correct me if i have wrong technique since i only one amateur in this forum

thanks and have a nice day
        Glad to hear you recovered from the injury. You're doing very good on the video, nice and smooth, with good speed. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• petinju13
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Hey petinju13

Great job, nice swing and control of power and speed. You kept everything nice and steady, with great timing. You do have great skill and I bet you can quickly learn many moves from around the bag if you want. My only suggestion might be to lower the bag just a bit if and when you start punching from other sides or try to pass a single fist or both fists through the bag. (like: front to reverse) That move might be a bit easier if your bag is a smidge lower. (an inch or so, no more). But if your keeping it up a bit high to help train for competitive boxing, (coaches say this is better for the shoulders) than maybe just leave it where it is.

just a suggestion. Otherwise You're doing great.
          wow speedbag jedi watching my video such an honor
          i will make another platform just for bagging so i will install little bit lower
          thanks for advice i will practice more

Comment

• petinju13
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Glad to hear you recovered from the injury. You're doing very good on the video, nice and smooth, with good speed. Keep up the good work!
            thanks Tim

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...